Hiya!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
finallyhappy277
Dedicated

Hiya!

Post by finallyhappy277 »

Hi! Im new....so um..some of these storys are really sad..almost make me wanna cry! i only know a few ppl on here so..pm me er..something..toodles!!

*Love*

Me
**(L)?--?u ??v?r ?top loving ?om?on?, u just l??r? 2 liv? without th?m?--?(U)**(U)If ? (L) me let me kn?, if ? d?n't th?n ??t me g?, c?z i wi?? (L) u ti?? i die b?t (L) is n?thin if its ? ?i?(U)**(L)(?`v??)Wh?? i? LOVE: be f?ir & ho???t, ?v?? w?? it hurt?(?`v??)(L)**(L)?u fall in ??v? ?nc?, u fa?? in ??v? twic?,th? ?a?t tim? u ??arn dat b?y? ju?t ar?n't nic??(U)**
finallyhappy277
Dedicated

Re: Hiya!

Post by finallyhappy277 »

im feeling so unloved right now ppl....:( :'( :'(
**(L)?--?u ??v?r ?top loving ?om?on?, u just l??r? 2 liv? without th?m?--?(U)**(U)If ? (L) me let me kn?, if ? d?n't th?n ??t me g?, c?z i wi?? (L) u ti?? i die b?t (L) is n?thin if its ? ?i?(U)**(L)(?`v??)Wh?? i? LOVE: be f?ir & ho???t, ?v?? w?? it hurt?(?`v??)(L)**(L)?u fall in ??v? ?nc?, u fa?? in ??v? twic?,th? ?a?t tim? u ??arn dat b?y? ju?t ar?n't nic??(U)**
LonelyChica
Loyal

Post by LonelyChica »

let me tell ya something, just cuz no one replys right away doesn't mean no one loves ya. theres just ALOT of forums and ALOT of topics and stuff on teenhelp. well welcome to teenhelp, been around for a while now. LoL, hope you like it here, take care
Love always,

Danielle Marie
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Welcome to our tight-knit family! Please don't feel 'unloved' just because someone hasn't seen your post yet. You seem really nice and I'd like to get to know ya. Maybe we can help eachother through the tough times together :)Z
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

haha...it takes time for people to answer...haha...

welcome to Teenhelp.org!

you will find whatever you need here...so have fun!

if ya need anything, pm me!