Shop

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
coolcatevie
Loyal

Shop

Post by coolcatevie »

ok, heres the story, ive got shop evne though i wanted home ec. im scared to go to shop, fo ra few reasons. 1. im afraid im gunna cut a finger off or mess up badly 2.ive never worked with power tools unless you count a hammer, or sewing machine 3. i know nothing of it pleeease pleaaase help me, tell me your experiences! i need to know school starts august 11th and i have ir first period :help: :scared:
Lots of love,

Rachel

If you ever need any help I'm always here. Just contact me and I'll do the best I can!

Be OpTiMiStIc
Ashley
Loyal

Re: Shop

Post by Ashley »

well i think the teachers wont assume you know how to do this shit. dont worry, you'll learn from scratch i bet. don't think you're the only one who doesn't know anything about shop! if you focus on something this petty, it will just get bigger, so forget about it.
yzarc
faith
Veteran

Re: Shop

Post by faith »

damn ur school starts early!!! but dont worry i had shop and yea it sucks but its all what u make out of it.
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea