More Than 2 User Names

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Paige
Loyal

More Than 2 User Names

Post by Paige »

K um how can I delete this name and make a new one? or do I just log out and use a different one? Tell me if ya know. Thanks! :D
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: More Than 2 User Names

Post by OverDrive »

pm an admin - this issue is being taken care of.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

Originally posted by Pl??????????????@Aug 4 2003, 09:28 PM

Quote Dustin"Hello I could do a member name change... But you are allowed 2 member names here. "

Well I have 3 younger sisters who have just told me they all want to join TH. But we only have one computer, How is this gunna work if we can only have 2 member names?? They dont wanna use the same name. Sorry to make another post about this but they closed the other one, so i couldnt ask.

If its of different email adresses they may allow it...
--nj

OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

i merged the 2 topics

Actually, you cant register 2 accounts to the same email address anyways.

In regards to your post, in the event siblings are wanting to register, 1 each will be allowed.

Bear in mind, we do occasionally do "pruning" of our user database searching for anyone who hasnt been active for over a couple months, etc. Or people who just register and dont have any posts for over a couple months.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.