School...why Is It So Gay

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
alexadown
Loyal

School...why Is It So Gay

Post by alexadown »

I dont think there is a thing in this world that i dread more than school. I dont know why . I was moved to 3 different schools last year and even spent 2 mounths in in school sepention becasue I get anxiety at school and throw up all the time , nothing helped . I missed so many days from being sent home bcause i was fainting , getting sick and stuff i have to make up hours in night classes.

This year i have to go to this homeschool place and im going to be bassically the only person in my class... School is soo borning im really smart i make strait A's if i actually do my work ( i really do sometimes!!) but im starting my whole depression thing back up knowing that i start next monday ( 8-18- ). ahh what to do!! any ideas??

running away and sucide.. dont work...
alexadown
Loyal

Re: School...why Is It So Gay

Post by alexadown »

i apolige my mistake about the "gay thing" really sorry.

i love you all

i start 8-11 also.
Jess
Veteran

Re: School...why Is It So Gay

Post by Jess »

thanks for the apology, i was about to comment on that. :)

anyways, i have to start on august 11th as well. *twitches* oh well. my summer sucked more than i cum thirsty whore.
Image the banana dance will live on!Image