WORST YEAR!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Mau-Mau
Loyal

Re: WORST YEAR!

Post by Mau-Mau »

7th grade! I hated being the loser!
Maur
kristy
Loyal

Post by kristy »

9th grade was the worst for me. i very nearly failed and i lost most of my good friends over a stupid fight. and then i didn't have any friends...hahaha. it was sad.
silentpain
Loyal

Post by silentpain »

12th grade (last year) was definatly my worst year ever... NOTHING good happened. it was just crap on top of crap on top of crap. my friends and i decided if we could rewind any year we'd pick this one. it sucked. everyone eitehr died or was/is depressed.
RIP Ben, Jayce, Justin, Master Chief, Nana, pop Pop, Gavin, Ryan, Amber, Lauren, Kenneth, Denny, Cheri, Erica, Jack,Fransisco,Aunt Mary Larry, Mr. Helliar and Brooke..You are missed.

I didn't become who I am overnight, you know. I know what it feels like to have your toes crushed in.-Drew

Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?
3BabyGurl7
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by 3BabyGurl7 »

i'd say my 8th grade year was the worst...thats the year that both of my brothers were killed a week a part and thats the year I tried to kill myself
Daddys Girl
Loyal

Post by Daddys Girl »

Mine was 8th grade. I lost so many friends and all my friends fighted and it was the worst! :(
I know that time wont change a thing

If we're all moving in slow motion

It's hard to catch up

When the world is weighing you down

Tomorrow is always a brand new day.

You're the one thats always there

You make me smile like no one else

When you cry I want to die

And when you hold me,

I get all choked up inside

I love Chad.
viv
Loyal

Post by viv »

it's a battle between 7th grade, 8th grade, and 9th... they were all pretty damn bad..
I have thrown myself on the world... I must either conquer or die- succeed or be disgraced.

Chances thrown, nothings free, longing for what, what used to be, still it's hard, hard to see, fragile lives, shattered dreams.

~*~*~*~viv~*~*~*~