Blondes

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
English_Rose
Loyal

Blondes

Post by English_Rose »

im sry but i dont think blondes are thick AT ALL.

i always get stick at skule coz im in second 2 top set, and bcoz i dont act as maturer as other ppl, im considered DUMB.

i nevva no wot 2 du, as sum of my frends take the piss by sayin "oh yeh, it'll take u a while 2 reed this email coz u no........." it reely gets me down as I NO i'm just as clever as evry1 else. i dont no wot 2 du bcoz these frends rnt reel frends but i hav noone else 2 speek 2 on the bus (bk and forth from skule) so im in a sticky situation

help!
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Re: Blondes

Post by Hara-Kiri »

Ha.

Oh dear. .
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Dumb blonde! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

*Note: I am dirty blonde. Yesh. So if you got the hint of sarcasm then you aren't as dumb as people call you. ;) *
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I get what she's saying. There are also things on brunettes too. If you feel that uncomfortable, then tell them. I guess you just gotta have a good sense of humor and they'll continue doing it if you just ignore it or don't really tell them how you feel.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

archers_angel
Veteran

Post by archers_angel »

aw. poor you. I understand what you mean. Dont let your friends teasing and bullying put you down. Tell them you dont like being called a dumb blonde, because it hurts your feelings.

Or retaliate by teasing them about being "boring brunettes" or something! Blondes have more fun!

At the end of the day, you know that you are intelligent, so dont let them get to you.
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Wow. I always laughed when someone called me a dumb blonde and made jokes. :huh: I made cracks about it myself. I don't see what the problem is. I don't think they're picking on you. They just find it humorous. If it really gets you down then just tell them.
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
princess_of_everything
Loyal

Post by princess_of_everything »

i always use that as my excuse when i say something stupid...dont let it go to u. they're juss teasing u but tell em to stop it
everything is okay in the end. if it's not okay, then it's not the end.
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Just tell them is right. They're just trying to be funny because they probably think you'll let them. Some people find it hilarious. Maybe they do it to other blondes they know and they think you'll take it the same way.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Daddys_Lil_Defect
Loyal

Post by Daddys_Lil_Defect »

Whats the big deal? Im sure they dont really mean it! My friends call me a blonde all the time and make fun of me...and im not even a blonde! If it bothers u, let them know..
xxlilcubancutie0
Loyal

Post by xxlilcubancutie0 »

hey 1st of all i didnt under stand shit of your um..writing. Too much slang ((refer to board: General--Ive noticed..))

But hey why is everyone saying that being a blonde now your stupid. or they refer to you whenever u do something wild that now ur a blonde. WTF? im a blonde and i'm the smartest person in all my classes. now what? wtf? i hate this fucking discrimination just because of our haircolor. Fuc* all you haters. Sorry for my language but all of u piss me off...................

Eventhough i do make fun of myself at times...

Jessiica <3 Ruben -- o4.2o.o5

The Veronicas

unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty »

what the hell did you just say?!

If youre not dumb why type like it?

im sry but i dont think blondes are thick AT ALL.

i always get stick at skule coz im in second 2 top set, and bcoz i dont act as maturer as other ppl, im considered DUMB.

i nevva no wot 2 du, as sum of my frends take the piss by sayin "oh yeh, it'll take u a while 2 reed this email coz u no........." it reely gets me down as I NO i'm just as clever as evry1 else. i dont no wot 2 du bcoz these frends rnt reel frends but i hav noone else 2 speek 2 on the bus (bk and forth from skule) so im in a sticky situation

help!

OKAY, Now it's time for Ashley to decode this...

I'm sorry but I don't think blondes are thick at all! I always get sick at school because I'm in second to top set. Because I don't act as mature as other people, I'm considered dumb!

I never know what to do. Some of my friends take the piss by saying "Oh yeah, It will take you a while to read this e-mail because.. you know....."

It really gets me down because I know I'm just as clever as everyone else. I don't know what to do because these friends aren't real friends, but I have no one else to speak to on the bus (meaning back and forth from school). I'm in a real sticky situation. Help!

Sound about right?
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
blah~blah
Loyal

Post by blah~blah »

first of all, if u want people to take u seriously, don't type your posts like that hun....
Have you ever tried to step in my shoes?

Have you ever tried to balance on that beam?

And if you ever tried to step in my shoes

They'll never be quite as soft as they seem.

-incubus
starlightstarbright
Dedicated

Post by starlightstarbright »

i'm blonde too and i used to get mad at people when they did that when i was younger... my mom always told me that the only people that were dumb were the bleach blondes... no offense to anyone, but because of the dye seaping into their brains.... i for one think blonde jokes are great except for the one thats like this ..... "she is so blonde she tripped over a cordless phone." cause you can actually trip over a cordless phone... the phone itself or the cord going from the phone to the jack.... thats the only one that annoys me.... this is a good one... "a blonde girl walks into a curtain store and tells the clerk that she wants a pink curtain the size of her computer screen, the guy says miss, computers don't have curtains... and the blonde says... hello! i've got windows.." see they're so stupid they can be funny
"TOBACCO KILLS MORE AMERICANS THAN AIDS, DRUGS, HOMICIDES, FIRES, AND AUTO ACCIDENTS COMBINED. "

"HOW DO INFANTS AVOID SECONDHAND SMOKE? "AT SOME POINT THEY BEGIN TO CRAWL." -- TOBACCO EXECUTIVE 1996 "

"ONE OUT OF THREE SMOKERS ARE ESTIMATED TO EVENTUALLY DIE FROM A TOBACCO-RELATED DISEASE. "

"OVER 50,000 PEOPLE A YEAR DIE FROM SECONDHAND SMOKE IN THE US ALONE. "
Mau-Mau
Loyal

Post by Mau-Mau »

i am blond and have always been tesed. Dont worry about it. Just ignore them they wil stop
Maur