My Teenhelp Lag

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
sexyheather
Veteran

My Teenhelp Lag

Post by sexyheather »

lately there's been a bunch of posts about how people will be on less once school starts. well for me, my TH lag will be coming sooner because my family is having MAJOR money issues right now and i have to go get a job to help support or whatever so i'm going to be starting work at tilly's next week and i have no idea what hours they'll make me work but i have to take what i can get. hopefully i'll have a good amount of TH time still but it will definitely be less. i'm just going to work at tilly's seasonally and then during the school year ill probably work at weinerschnitzel or something cuz they won't give me too many hours while i have school so that should allow some after school TH time. wish me luck!

heather
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
Gambit006
Loyal

Re: My Teenhelp Lag

Post by Gambit006 »

good luck and much love! you will be missed while ur away!
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

You're a really great MOD but I hope to at least see some bit of you this school year (I'll still be able to come on. Don't know if it's less though. Schedule change in school) You're a really great person, and wish much luck beyond that! :)
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

Originally posted by Gambit006@Aug 10 2003, 04:19 PM

good luck and much love! you will be missed while ur away!

im not going to be "away" per se. im still going to mod as much as i can but it'll just be less than usual
sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

Originally posted by PunkInTooDeep@Aug 10 2003, 04:21 PM

You're a really great MOD but I hope to at least see some bit of you this school year (I'll still be able to come on. Don't know if it's less though. Schedule change in school) You're a really great person, and wish much luck beyond that! :)

aww you're a great person too and i personally think you'd make a great mod which im working on but can't make any promises ;)