Man

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
fightforjay99
Loyal

Man

Post by fightforjay99 »

i dont want to go back to school so many people that hurt me there and the sad thing they know what they are doing i start school with friends then they all betray me is than anyway to keep them and not get hurt i dont fit in with the crowds who make fun of me i am an outsider the one who has no connection to anyone who tries to make them but no one wants to connect so i usually end up sitting alone like usual and skipping lunch to help the teachers why do they hate me so much
Bite ME im a tormented individual

whats one more fall when ur me whats one more skinned knee to bleed

Open your eyes and find urself. Before u decide where u belong decide if that is the only place u want to hide. A place to hide and to dry all the tears away
whats one more place flee
toria720
Loyal

Re: Man

Post by toria720 »

Hey!

im going into high school this fall and im sooo dreading it!

In my old school there were sooooo many cliques i got into one of them w/ a deeply nice crowd@ that crowd is going to a different high school than me! and i hardly know anyone going to my high school! i am so scared that i will be the outsider! So I KnOw HoW YoU FeEl!!

anyways,

it happens it all schools! somebody/or a lot of people are always left out! thats part of the snobby private/public schooled kids!

I mean me myself....hmmm..i havent always been that nice to everyone! i didnt like a few pple in my classs so i made fun of them...but when the tables were turned to me......oh man!! i got a taste of my own medicine!

Just play nice to everyonE! not IN their face nice but just Nice!!!

Hope i helped

Good luck

bye
"What's another word for thesaurus?"

"Sex is one of the most wholesome, beautiful and natural experiences that money can buy."-Steve Martin

"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem."-Phil Donahue

"Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn."-Charlie Parker

Email: Toria720@yahoo.com

AIM: Babyface102938

Feel free to PM me too!
fightforjay99
Loyal

Re: Man

Post by fightforjay99 »

thanx for that ik i am not alone we just need to stick together
Bite ME im a tormented individual

whats one more fall when ur me whats one more skinned knee to bleed

Open your eyes and find urself. Before u decide where u belong decide if that is the only place u want to hide. A place to hide and to dry all the tears away
whats one more place flee