Is It Possible?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
sexyheather
Veteran

Is It Possible?

Post by sexyheather »

ok im going into my junior year with 2 AP classes and a few other toughies... i work at tilly's clothes store part time (about 20/25 hours a week) and its a seasonal job so ill be working there probably until the middle of september and then come back for the holidays. they told me they might just keep me on all the way thru since there's not much of a time gap between september and november if i think i can handle it with school. did any of u go thru junior year with a job? especially with AP classes? cuz i want to do it for the money and the experience but i don't know if it'll be possible.
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
princess_of_everything
Loyal

Re: Is It Possible?

Post by princess_of_everything »

last year my brother was a junior with like 2 or 3 ap classes. he works on friday, saturday, and sunday at a good paying fast food restaurant. hez gonna continue that for his senior year. it is possible, but itz kinda hard too. he also has no social life, so that makes it easier haha
everything is okay in the end. if it's not okay, then it's not the end.
silentpain
Loyal

Post by silentpain »

sure its possible, i was a jr. and worked 2 jobs. if it gets too stressful just cut back the hours.
RIP Ben, Jayce, Justin, Master Chief, Nana, pop Pop, Gavin, Ryan, Amber, Lauren, Kenneth, Denny, Cheri, Erica, Jack,Fransisco,Aunt Mary Larry, Mr. Helliar and Brooke..You are missed.

I didn't become who I am overnight, you know. I know what it feels like to have your toes crushed in.-Drew

Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

i think its possible but i think it will be a challenge
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
fightforjay99
Loyal

Post by fightforjay99 »

from expierence it is possible my friends did it while being number 1 in the rank of class it is hard work though to pull thru but u will make it if u try ur best and dont give up.
Bite ME im a tormented individual

whats one more fall when ur me whats one more skinned knee to bleed

Open your eyes and find urself. Before u decide where u belong decide if that is the only place u want to hide. A place to hide and to dry all the tears away
whats one more place flee
unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty »

YEP! It's possible. I'm an incoming Junior with a job, my boss is great though, she works around our school schedual.
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

Yes heather it's very possible. My junior and senior year I pulled 2 AP's, swimming, track, and a job. It just takes lots of careful planning, organization, and good time management. Best of luck to you!

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
Bateluer
Loyal

Post by Bateluer »

I went through all my HS years with a job, and I had AP classes as well. It can be done. If it gets to stressful, tell your boss to cut your hours a little. :)
clouds
Loyal

Post by clouds »

It's possible i'm an incoming junior with ap's and honors I've since middle school and pulled 2 jobs last as i will this year along with sports band and clubs it's possible. Godd luck you can do it.