Im Always Left Out

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Zarah
Loyal

Im Always Left Out

Post by Zarah »

Im really upset now because all my friends are going to the debs (prom) because they were asked even though its not their prom year and im the only one who wasn`t asked , i feel so left out.4 of my friends were going and I`ve just found out the only friend who wasn`t going was asked last night.Im crying right now , i feel so worthless - no guy ever likes me , i know im ugly but I`ve got a much better personality than any of them but that doesn`t matter , i feel terrible. I`ve had to go through so much bullying over how i look that they didn`t have to go through and i feel like im always left out of everything - Nothing good ever happens to me :'(
*The greatest thing you`ll ever learn is just to love & be loved in return*
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Re: Im Always Left Out

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

dont worry about it..it may seem like a bigg deal but its not..talk to your friends about how it makes you feel when theyre doing all this stufff...maybe one of their dates has a friend who needs a date to prom..im really sorry and it does suck, but while theyre out, you should go out and have fun too and if guys are going to be that judgemental, you dont want them!

*~*kepanie*~*
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you