Malibu Barbie Bimbette Incarnate!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Princess1121
Loyal

Malibu Barbie Bimbette Incarnate!

Post by Princess1121 »

ok in my biology class there are two malibu barbie bimbettes! one is names Erin she has a face as round as a martinellie apple juice jar and her hair is plasterd flat to her face across one eye. and on top of that she has died her hair so many times that some part is black some is red some is blonde some is brown. not like in a blended pretty kinda way but in a patchy kind of way. She wear tight tight jeans and he flab hangs over the side and she acts like she is the best person ever! SHE EVEN FLIRTS WITH SUBS THAT ARE IN THEIR MID TO LATE 60'S!!!!!! She annoys me soo much but not as much as her friend. The other one is Katrina. let me tell you about this particular bimbette. she has very very white skin and she has decided that while she is a very white caucasion she also has natrually BLACK hair that always seems to be needing a brush in back. She comments everything and everyone. criticsiss everyone. She comes into class and the both of them start screaming and then she wonders why everyone stares at her! I was sharpening my pencil and getting ready for an exam and i walk back down the isle and notice that erin has something nasty in her hair and Katrina has this stupid smirk on. I am not staring but whatever was in erins hair was really bad and Katrina saw me and was all like "CAN YOU PLLEEAASSE STOP STARING AT MY FRIENDS! THANK YOU!" in this sarcastic "look the other way bitch" kind of tone. Every day I have to hear these two damn bimbettes scream and giggle and flirt with the teacher and be just annoying. and on top of it all they hate me! which usually doesnt bother me because i really dont care about them but i mean even though they are bitches i try to be nice to them. and they are just rude. erin was passing a compact to katrina and one girl passed it to me and before i could reach out to take it from her to hand it to katrina she got up and was like "NO ITS OK I'LL GET IT!" just so i wouldn't touch it! what does she think? I have cooties or something! I have been polite to them which is more than i can say for alot of people yet they treat me like scum. God why cant they just leave! i hate them so much!

(p.s. i usually am not a mean person like i appear in this particular post but they just get to me sooooo badly)

- Princess1121
<span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'I was walking down the street just a havin' a think, when a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink. He shook-a me up he took me by surprise he had a pick up truck and the devil's eyes. He glanced at me and i felt a change, time meant nothing, never would again!
MiKeYo
Loyal

Re: Malibu Barbie Bimbette Incarnate!

Post by MiKeYo »

treat them the way they treat you

i hate loud mouth people kinda like them...dont give them any respect because they dont deserve it....
HI
sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

hey it's ok hun, we all need a place to vent! last week i smacked my school ditz upside the head, made her cry, and ended up in 2 days of OCS. it didn't really accomplish much i don't think, so i wouldn't recommend it, but it was fun at the time.
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

AH! That bimbo gives Erin's a bad reputation! :My name is also Erin, and i'm as anti-bimbo as you can get........:
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky »

well ppl like those .... sadly we will encounter them all our lives its important 2 just ignore them.... who cares if they are flirting with subs...etc.... u need 2 worry about urself and dont get urself in trouble with these girls involved... I would just forget about those B***** and work on ur self control not 2 hurt them in anyway...

Good Luck!!!

~Sky
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry
shay14
Needs Another Hobby

Post by shay14 »

grr, sounds kinda like someone i know...
Late night comes are you home?

No you're not.

You're out with urge to satisfy yourself it's your vicious plot.

Looking back I realize that it's my fault.

I'm not around so your love comes to a halt.

You have no remorse in you.

It's the only thing you know.

You destroy me every time you little cunt.

I never wanted this.

Gave myself to you to get paid back with lies.

Every time I trust you I lose in the end.

I feel disgust in myself.

I love how you can call me and pretend you're innocent,

While I'm out here trying to better myself.

You're a pig when it comes to my emotions.

You drown me in your wake because you have no devotion.

You have no remorse in you.

It's the only thing you know.

You destroy me every time you little cunt.

I never wanted this.

Gave myself to you to get paid back with lies.

Every time I trust you I lose in the end.