Personal Photos

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Kiyotie
Veteran

Personal Photos

Post by Kiyotie »

Alright, I don't know jack about computers! Grrr, but yeah anyway. I want to ad a personal photo and I realized that those few people who have them have it uploaded to teenhelp.org, but there's no where to upload it. When I put mine from geocities up it just shows an X. What's up?
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Teardrop
Loyal

Re: Personal Photos

Post by Teardrop »

Geocities don't allow direct linking to images hosted on their webspace. I suggest you find a better host, or a kind friendly type person who is willing to host it for you.
i watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor.

that's my dream, that's my nightmare.

crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving.
RSanchez15
Loyal

Post by RSanchez15 »

I think this new version of Invision allows for a personal photo to be uploaded :D
Quotes & Such:

"When an Angel is forced out of Heaven, It becomes a Devil"

"...She is like an Angel from the Underworld... Or a Devil from Paradise..."

My Linkage:

Advice Central: This is my personal advice community. It is small but I am hoping you will help it grow larger. AdviceCentral.Org :D
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Yay I got it! :D
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.