Thinking About Quitting

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Thinking About Quitting

Post by SirPostAlot »

hey, i have been here for a while and i absolutly love the site...its just that it gets too "offensive" what i write...i mean i left one post in DRUG / ALHCOL intitled "why?"...and i wrote that cuz thats what i was feeling, later to re-read it and i still feel that way, but people took it too offensive...it wasn't ment to come out as a yell but i guess it did...anyway, i feel really bad about that and i don't want to make other people feel bad like i made them...

so i might not be here at teenhelp for a while...i mean i want to stay and all, but i don't want to get banned for like "hurting" people...ya know?

i mean i guess its like a job, if you think that you are gunna be fired then quit cuz knowing that you have been fired just tears you up in side...

Teenhelp has been like a 3rd home for me...i mean most of you know things about me that i don't even tell me best friends...

i just don't know what to do....
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Re: Thinking About Quitting

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

dont quit if you love it that much...just watch what you write closer..its not only your fault..people easily get offended when you say things liek that if the have a different opionion...think more before you write and really think if its worth it...okay well if you like it that much i hope you dont leave!

**stef**
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

You will never get in trouble for expressing your opinions here, as long as it's not too offensive or rude. In fact, you are encouraged to :) If you don't like drugs, so be it. That's fine. Just try to not say it so controllingly is all.
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
fightforjay99
Loyal

Post by fightforjay99 »

dont leave people like myself will miss u and ur help dont leave
Bite ME im a tormented individual

whats one more fall when ur me whats one more skinned knee to bleed

Open your eyes and find urself. Before u decide where u belong decide if that is the only place u want to hide. A place to hide and to dry all the tears away
whats one more place flee
sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

hey there... just try to think through everything you say before u post it to make sure it was expressed in the most unoffensive way possible. if ur not sure whether or not what you want to say is appropriate feel free to run it by a mod or an admin and ask. you can IM me and ask me about that whenever u like, my AIM sn is barbieboopadoop. or you can always PM through the site. take care

heather
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
English_Rose
Loyal

Post by English_Rose »

Don't give it up. It's just that some people have strong-minded opinions, and when you cross them, it turns into a heated argument. Saying you're quitting is taking it TOO far - did people say they wanted you to leave?! No. I don't want you to leave - so don't, because I don't think you do either.

I thought what you said in that forum topic (I read it) was respectable. You were one of those people who didn't agree with what all the others thought - so that's why there was such an outburst, but don't leave, anybody's entitled to their OPINION.
Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Rob »

If you feel like you're offensive, just take a look at me, and you'll feel all nice and kind again.
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

well i dont really know you that well but everyone on this web-site seems really nice and your apart of it. If you dont want to leave then dont. and if your worried about what you write read through it before you post! :)
weeble and bob

One of my favorites