Hi

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
dead cry
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Hi

Post by dead cry »

hi there well my name is Aurora but in english its Dawn so call me as you pleace well I live in Mexico city and I'm learning english so I'm sorry if I have many spelling or grammar mistakes :P I am 15 years old since the last first of August and well saw the page and its really cool and well if anyone need some help here I am or just someone to talk to you can count on me my mail is dead_cry__x_X@hotmail.com ;) and well thats all I have to say by now. :)
ShowMeTheMoney!
Loyal

Re: Hi

Post by ShowMeTheMoney! »

hi there Aurora/Dawn, and WELCOME! :D

(U know what, i'm spanish and i'm learning english now too :P).

i hope u have a good time here. huh, and PM me whenever u want to :)

Enjoy!!
' In my dreams I was drowning my sorrows

but my sorrows they learned to swim '

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain... Time to die."
fightforjay99
Loyal

Post by fightforjay99 »

welcome i am here if u ever wanna talk about nething
Bite ME im a tormented individual

whats one more fall when ur me whats one more skinned knee to bleed

Open your eyes and find urself. Before u decide where u belong decide if that is the only place u want to hide. A place to hide and to dry all the tears away
whats one more place flee
dead cry
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by dead cry »

:) thanks for the welcome :lol:
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

welcome to teenhelp.org...you will find everything you need here and if not then you aren't looking hard enough!! well have fun!! its awsome here! latah!!
Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

hey dawn...welcome to teenhelp! i hope you find everything okay and the people friendly and helpful. if you need anything, feel free to PM me..i'm always here! :)

:hug:

jess

p.s. my mom almost named me dawn! haha oh well, i like my name :P
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

Originally posted by dead cry@Aug 23 2003, 03:43 PM

hi there well my name is Aurora but in english its Dawn so call me as you pleace well I live in Mexico city and I'm learning english so I'm sorry if I have many spelling or grammar mistakes :P I am 15 years old since the last first of August and well saw the page and its really cool and well if anyone need some help here I am or just someone to talk to you can count on me my mail is dead_cry__x_X@hotmail.com ;) and well thats all I have to say by now. :)
Seems like you're using better English then some of our other members.

"Ex. like omg wtf y r u not here hez waiting 4 u i shud go 2 skul."

That's always fun to translate :P

Hhaha but Welcome!
There's always someone cooler than you