Mozilla Bug

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
She
Veteran

Mozilla Bug

Post by She »

I've started using Mozilla v1.4 (related to Netscape, if you didn't know) over IE and I just noticed today some pretty messed up things happening sometimes in the thread view. I can email the screenshot to an admin, as I don't have server space at the moment. All the text in the thread is centered and one post ends up with no background and no bar for the user information. It's strange. And because I'm not sure if this is a problem with IBP or Mozilla, I figured I'd report it both places. Is anything known about this? Not a big deal, just mildly irritating.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Emily
Veteran

Re: Mozilla Bug

Post by Emily »

I'm using Mozilla also and I haven't seen anything like that.

-Edit-

I was just in the Sex Sex Sex forum and there was one topic that did it, the "why do guys like boobs" one. It hasn't happened before though, just in that thread.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
She
Veteran

Post by She »

Originally posted by Emily@Aug 24 2003, 04:41 PM

I was just in the Sex Sex Sex forum and there was one topic that did it, the "why do guys like boobs" one. It hasn't happened before though, just in that thread.
Yeah, I saw it in that thread and in the "Against Atheists" thread in R/S/P.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

I use Mozilla...and I get it. It's not Mozilla though. It's the forum. During the upgrade, some of the posts with quotes didn't convert right or something. I'm fixing them as I discover them. I've fixed over 200 so far. Though, if you think about it, there's over 180,000 posts on this forum. 200 troublesome posts is a very, very small percentage. :)
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
She
Veteran

Post by She »

I see. Well, no big deal then. :)