It Hurts...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
TimeMachine9906
Loyal

It Hurts...

Post by TimeMachine9906 »

Every year for the past 3 years when I start up school I get scared...not just nervous jitters but scared. These two kids have been bullying me for a long time and Im tired of running to the cops or the office whenever I have a problem. Im tired of getting those damned stress heart palpitations whenever I walk in the door. Everyone knows you cant ignore the bully that tries to destroy your reputation every year. Im not just talking about reputation as someone cool or whatever, but I mean my ALL OUT personal reputation. I got my schedual today and i know at lease ONE of those classes will have either one or both of the kids that make fun of me. Thats why I wanted all my classes to be art related...but Im obviously not good at it haha.My English, Biology, and Algebra will have them or that one person in there. And I can help people deal with bullies, and I can tell them that one day you will succeed and be better then them in your own right. But I cant seem to help myself. Its gotten to the extent to where I wish they would die. Or I wish they would get expelled or....die...i know I said that before. But Im tired of living in fear, Im goingto be a sophmore and Im tired of teachers babying me, driving me home, and switching the two kids classes to keep away from me. Yeah the rides home are convienent but...its sad. I dont want to panic anymore. Help.
So Let's Find A Bar

So Dark We Forget Who We Are

And All The Scars From The

Nevers And Maybes Die
beyondyou64
Loyal

Re: It Hurts...

Post by beyondyou64 »

Well if their going to say something to you say something back. I used to be bullied but since I started talking back to them it's gone down A LOT. I'm sorry but I treat people how they treat me. So if you're going to be an a$$ I will be one too. But yea. Just stick up for yourself. Make friends with people so they too will stick up for you. Just don't take it anymore. Fight for yourself. Not trying to tell you to start a fight with them cause thats bad. I don't beleive in fighting. But just stick up for your self.
My nick name is Oscar, Oscar the Grouch!!!

Don't hate me because I'm different. Hate yourself for not accepting me.

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because your all the same.

If you don't like me thats your problem!

Unseen They Suffer

Unheard They Cry

In Agony They Linger

In Loneliness They Die! Stand up for the animals. Help fight for their right!!
archers_angel
Veteran

Post by archers_angel »

Ok, having never been in your situation, the advice I am offering might not help. But I just wanted you to be aware of the support that you have here, (and obviously from your teachers etc)

Like all fears, Bullying is one you should confront. Write down exactly what you are afraid of. Is it what they can say to you? What they can DO to you? What they will make other people think of you??

Once you are aware exactly where your fear originates, try and confront it. Anyone who has ever had a phobia will tell you that confronting it is as hard as hell, but ultimately worth it.

I guess I cant really give you answers here, or ways to confront your fear, but you just have to remember, once you leave school, this will end. You dont have to go through this fear forever. This is temporary, and you should just continue doing your best to live as you are.

Hope everything works out for you.x
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

This is hard to go through, and I wish I would be able to provide some helpful advice, which I'm gonna try to do. When I used to get called names and such, I'd just say, "Thank you." I let it bother me so much for a while and just got sick of it. So I said, "Thank you," to them and smiled. So after a while, it annoyed the boys that did it and they didn't do it anymore, because they knew it wouldn't get to me. There's also ignoring them too.

You shouldn't let it bother you. And I know how "helpful" teachers can be, but think. There IS something you can do. I don't know if the "thank you" think and smiling would help, but stick up for yourself in some way. I know there's a great girl in you that can do that. You ARE great. And you are strong enough to make it. Just find that bit...:)
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

chsgirlie2007
Loyal

Post by chsgirlie2007 »

I know this is not going to be the right thing to do but this seems like a situation that is never going to end unless you beat their as*es. If you don't think you can do it alone then get some other people involved. At least you will be able to say that you defeated them and most likly once you show them what you are made of they will leave you alone. Always stay with a group of people that you know will stick up for you if the trouble arises. And I know this is super hard but ignore them the best you can. They get satisfaction from you telling, getting angry, ect.

Sarah
Before I met you I never knew what it was like to just look at someone and smile for no reason.

I wanna be remembered as the girl who always smiles, even when her heart is broken and the one who could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten up her own.
SweetMe57
Loyal

Post by SweetMe57 »

you can go to a different school if it bothers you that much. the board should allow it. if it's really that serious, then i would definately consider switching schools and starting over
<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (SpargoMn @ Sep 18 2003, 02:39 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'Love is just testing you pushing you to the limit, the point where you will be given the chance of true love is the point just past when you should completely give up.? Fight on past your limits and forge new ground in your soul, and you will be amazed.</td</tr</table<div class='signature'
Sliver
Veteran

Post by Sliver »

either switch schools, switch classes, or try taking some of your own advice... think of it coming from someone you trust :P
Sliver, A.K.A Tom/Tommy/Tommy Boy (thanks to Lisa and sweethelp)

Moderated with Sweethelp in Bullying forum from Oct 6 2003 to 2006 sometime.

Moderated in the Self Expression Forum and Computer forum mainly, along with the rest of the lounge, until December 2006.