My Bus

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
DrummerBabe228
Loyal

My Bus

Post by DrummerBabe228 »

hey yall well ok so i moved over the summer and i hav 2 go 2 the bus stop closest 2 my house..(like normal) the closest stop is the ghetto bus...i mean no offense 2 people like that..but im as basically as white as u can get and im scared im goin 2 get beat up or something..wat should i do? i already tried convincing my mom 2 do SOMETHING at least but she thinks its no big deal...HELP please im so scared!
ive got a bad feeling about this
transientsmiles
Loyal

Re: My Bus

Post by transientsmiles »

Mind your own business when you get on the bus, don't act scared and be friendly if anyone tries to talk to you. If you need to sit by someone, just say "Hey, is this seat taken?" and flash a smile. Don't act like they're any lower than you (not that I think you would, but you know).

People don't usually go after people who aren't annoying them, and being friendly/smiling often puts other people at ease.
...mm hmm...
DrummerBabe228
Loyal

Post by DrummerBabe228 »

thanx...i mean im just scared that like im going 2 get beat up or harrassed or something
ive got a bad feeling about this
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

just mind your own bussness and at the first sign of trouble walk back home.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

dont worry.
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea