100% Warn

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Teardrop
Loyal

100% Warn

Post by Teardrop »

For utterly absurd reasons, I've ended up with a 100% warn level. Presumably, I'll be banned soon but two of my bans have been for completely petty and ridiculous 'offences' and one of them was made in pretty contentious circumstances, and when I tried talking to the mod who warned me he completely ignored me.

No doubt this will get ignored entirely, seeing how mods are very happy handing warnings out but don't want to discuss them much.
i watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor.

that's my dream, that's my nightmare.

crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving.
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Re: 100% Warn

Post by Hara-Kiri »

Whoa.. 100%. You beat me.

And this might get deleted, you know how it works here.
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
Teardrop
Loyal

Post by Teardrop »

Of course. It'll either be ignored, closed, deleted, or hijacked by idiots moaning at me from their politically correct moral textbooks.

Bummerdout06
Loyal

Post by Bummerdout06 »

aww i'm sorry Teardrop, when someone has a warning put on them, they should know why, it sucks not knowing why you get in trouble, i know i hate it. mabye they'll realize they need to give reasons fro getting people in trouble, i know everyone hates getting in trouble and not knowing why, its wrong.
~*Me and Me only*~
Teardrop
Loyal

Post by Teardrop »

I know why I was warned, I just think they're for entirely silly reasons bar one of them, which was just a case of a bad choice of words on my behalf. I want to know what happens now and I don't understand why the mods are being so vicious with the warn's, it's not as if I'm a repeat offender - I've only been here a few weeks.

Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Originally posted by Teardrop@Aug 29 2003, 01:05 PM

I know why I was warned, I just think they're for entirely silly reasons bar one of them, which was just a case of a bad choice of words on my behalf. I want to know what happens now and I don't understand why the mods are being so vicious with the warn's, it's not as if I'm a repeat offender - I've only been here a few weeks.
Here's a tip - don't be rude :woot:

What do you know!
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Teardrop
Loyal

Post by Teardrop »

If you're referring to the post you warned me for, I wasn't being rude - it was entirely a joke. There was no malicious intent involved whatsoever. The only reason you warned me was because I didn't use an emoticon, had I have added a ';)' on the end you wouldn't have thought anything of it whatsoever. I've seen various cases of this throughout the forums on a daily basis, the only difference being they've used an emoticon and I haven't.

Furthermore, if you're going to give me the decency of replying then please would it be possible for you to do it in a slightly more civilised manner by dropping the attitude and not patronising me? If not, I'd rather you didn't reply at all. Thanks.

Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

ok I'm locking this before a fight starts. Please understand before a member can be banned, the admins have to look at the offences and see that they are sever enough to cause banning. if not, i'm not totaly sure of this but, your warning level will be droped... if you do get banned, then well, you need to come back and watch what you do.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

when people are banned, will it say B A N N E D in their thing like it used to? :huh:
Image the banana dance will live on!Image