Do You Stick Up For People Who Are Bullied?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
emilikee123
Loyal

Re: Do You Stick Up For People Who Are Bullied?

Post by emilikee123 »

somtime i just want to beat their ass and show them who is boss, i know police grade takedowns and pressure points that could stop the blood flow to someones brain, but i dont use them. i know karate but i can easily beat those bullies who are wrestlers and who think they are so tough. i had this friend nik, he got blamed for fighting because the guy who was wailing on nik had more friends so everyone took his side. nik could have easily thrown the guy down the hall but he controlled himself. although nik and i tested our skills (him, wrestling, me karate) on each other. neither of us lost, he grabbed my leg and attempted to flip me as i tried to keep my balance and fight him of off. neither of us fell, lol, i guess our skills were evenly matched

seinor----------------

green-----------------

belt------------------
Nostalgia

Post by Nostalgia »

Yes I do, as having been bullied myself I think its important to stick up for people who are being bullied.
WammyChick
Dedicated

Post by WammyChick »

I ALWAYS do. At my school, no one cares. So if the students don't, who will? But I believe that bullying starts with the family. Raise your children to respect others, and it will disappear with our generation.
What if everyone around decided to go skipping all across the town?

And what if they collided in the city streets

Held hands together and all looked up into the sky now?

PON PON Let it out, come on let the crazy show!

Because if you don't, life would be so dull you know?

<3PON PON PON <3