Question

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Kristina
Veteran

Re: Question

Post by Kristina »

That's okay Jess I loves you :kid:
There's always someone cooler than you
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by fluffypenguin@Sep 2 2003, 01:58 PM

2. There WILL BE NO Disrespect to others including but not limited to: Mentors, Users, Administrators, Moderators, Super-Moderators, or anyone on these forums.
Yah, yah, yah. So what Helen. You were rude to another member. I was just in their defense.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

It doesn't even matter. I'm not engaging in sillyness.
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by fluffypenguin@Sep 2 2003, 02:19 PM

I didn't want this to be confrontational, but since you do.. I was just questioning why somebody who hasn't been active in their forum for a while and has left fights to continue was made a supermod when there were better candidates around.

But you obviously know best, obviously.

Helen, FiZzBaW single-handedly turned that forum, a mess that you were largely responsible for into a very helpful forum again. You can once again, after a whole lot of work by FiZzBaW view the forum and get a down to earth, non-offensive environment. You have no room to talk Helen. You made that place a battlefield. That's why you were banned.

Are there any further bashing sessions you want to bring up Helen? I can go all day.
HelpingTeens.org:

daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

No I don't, but thanks for making me a supermod based on the good advice I've given around the forums for the last 9 months.

It's been an interesting experience.
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

nevermind, I though about what this originally said...........

GO HELEN!

:hug:
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

How did this turn from a conversation about becoming a moderator into a 'bashing session' between Skye and Helen. Jesus. Calm down everyone. If you've all been done with answering Rob's questions..then leave it at that. You can bash eachother a lot more over PM, you know. ;)
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Rob »

Originally posted by Skye+Sep 2 2003, 11:12 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Skye @ Sep 2 2003, 11:12 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-fluffypenguin@Sep 2 2003, 01:58 PM

2. There WILL BE NO Disrespect to others including but not limited to: Mentors, Users, Administrators, Moderators, Super-Moderators, or anyone on these forums.
Yah, yah, yah. So what Helen. You were rude to another member. I was just in their defense.[/b][/quote]

So that justifies you lowering your standards to their level? What a very pathetic answer for an admin. Go cry in a corner in shame.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, more bashing please. It's fun to see nifty staff members be mean to cocky staff members :D
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Locking topic.
HelpingTeens.org: