Worried About School

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Amphiptere
Dedicated

Worried About School

Post by Amphiptere »

When I go back to school tommorrow, I'm so scared I might be in a different class. I got bad marks in grade 8, and the class I'm in is an honors class. The teachers said they probobly wouldn't kick me out, but they might. I don't know anybody in any of the other classes and I don't want to go through the process of making new friends all over again. That's what made grade 7 so hard. I'm really freaked out. If I have no friends, maybe I can get my mom to excuse me from all partner activities, but I'd still rather be with my old friends. Any help?
I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to.
snoop83
Loyal

Re: Worried About School

Post by snoop83 »

are you going into highschool? because middle school grades don't count and aren't kept on your record. you will meet new people! im sure you will! its gonna be wierd the first couple of days but you will meet people! good luck hun!
WAR... THE ONLY WAY TO PEACE... I DON'T FALL FOR THAT

"Maybe I'm crazy but laughing out loud makes the pain pass by."

"Fools are we if hates the gate to peace"

"There are bad times but that's ok..just look for the love in it"

"9 planets areound the sun, only does the sum imbrace, upon this watered one, so much we take for granted"

"We'll fight back the pain with love"
Amphiptere
Dedicated

Post by Amphiptere »

I'm going into grade 9. I luckily was in the same class as all my friends, but thanks anyway :)
I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to.
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

how would they kink u out of school?
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea