I'm Back At School

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Mau-Mau
Loyal

I'm Back At School

Post by Mau-Mau »

I went baqck to school today! It was the bomb!!!!!!! I changed so muchnthis summer. UIt was awsome peol were all like MAUREEN??? lol i had the bomb. and whne a guy who was mean to me tryed to pick me up i laughed so hard. Life is just so good! ok soprry just had to say that...............lmao

Maur
Maur
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Re: I'm Back At School

Post by Jaegermeister »

That's awesome!!! I'm glad it went well for you!

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

i am glad that some people had a good 1st day...haha...fyi---mine was alright..i just relized that people who are jackasses are always gunna be jackasses!!!! (mabey not in your situation, but at least in mine...haha)

well you have 179 more exsiting days to come!
Mau-Mau
Loyal

Post by Mau-Mau »

Lmao!! I know! I am actully anxious. One of my best friend knows some guy i find so hott and shes going to interduce e to him tomorrow so yeah.... I am anxious...... lol

Maur
Maur
tornandalone
Loyal

Post by tornandalone »

YAY!!! good luck!
"faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" Hebrews 11:1

my getto name is...Fellatio Kawfi!!
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :D :P :D im so happy!!!!!!!!!!! woot woot!!!!! :)
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea