Bad Day

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
radical~
Loyal

Bad Day

Post by radical~ »

Today wasn't a good second day at school because there were to many clicks and I got kicked off the tennis team for missing 4 practices. :(
blah~blah
Loyal

Re: Bad Day

Post by blah~blah »

Clicks suck, but they are a fact of life.... don't worry you'll make friends, there are alot of people who aren't in clicks you just gotta hook up with them....good luck :)
Have you ever tried to step in my shoes?

Have you ever tried to balance on that beam?

And if you ever tried to step in my shoes

They'll never be quite as soft as they seem.

-incubus
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

whats your definiton of click? that way i can see if i am in a "click"

not too be mean, but missing 4 practicies and being kick off is deserved...unless you had a good excuse then you should have been kicked off because you aren't reliable if you miss 4...

in my school is you miss 2 you are kicked off...no questions asked!
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

clicks are not cool. there really arent any at my school though... its cool... everyone in the whole school just hangs out...

sorry bout tennis. we dont get kicked off the dive/swim team, but we have to be excused from practice, or if we're injured or not TOO sick, come and help coach practice. and if we miss prractice the day b4 a meet, we cant dive or swim the meet.
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
radical~
Loyal

Post by radical~ »

AIM user don't give me crap because I did have a good reasons for not getting to go to some practices. Family, finals, etc. I think that you should remember your a moderator and not a parent.

Also, I already felt like crap about not being able to not get to all the practices.
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

Originally posted by ~*~AiM_uSeR~*~@Sep 9 2003, 07:59 PM

whats your definiton of click? that way i can see if i am in a "click"

not too be mean, but missing 4 practicies and being kick off is deserved...unless you had a good excuse then you should have been kicked off because you aren't reliable if you miss 4...

in my school is you miss 2 you are kicked off...no questions asked!

How in God's name did you become a Mod?!

Radical~ I'm sorry it's turning out this way, sometimes life can really suck.

Keep practicing with the tennis though and next year you'll be awesome, they'll regret ever having to kick you off for "personal reasons".

And with school... They's always going to be click or groups. They don't matter, keep your close friends and form your own sort of "CLICK"!
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
She
Veteran

Post by She »

For the record, it's "clique", not "click".
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

yea clicks suck. did u have good reaons for missign tennis? well, sry about that...
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

emily and radical, i didn't mean to sound mean in my post. I was just stating a fact...you never stated that you did have a good excuse, but now that i know that, the coach shouldn't have kicked you off. But since he did, you should take the best of it and practice for next year.

Again i apoligize to those who thought i was "yelling" w/ my post, it had no intention of that.

---Best Wishes---