Articles

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
daffodildreams
Veteran

Articles

Post by daffodildreams »

Please remove my articles from the articles page, I don't see why they should be a part of this site any longer. I requested this ages ago, please respect this.

PS. I have no idea what the last sentance says because it went off the page.

ta.
Cindy
Veteran

Re: Articles

Post by Cindy »

Hey helen,

I can understand why you would want them off the site, but won't you reconsiter? Teens still read thoses articals, and still get alot of help from them. If you still want to, Adam is the one to talk to, or even skye. and I'm sorry they didn't respect your wishes earlier. people do forget things, i just wish you'd reconciter for every teen that and i'm sorry about this if anything just seems screwed up. I beleive there was a promblem with the upgrade. *sighs*
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
Laurna
Dedicated

Post by Laurna »

I understand where you're coming from Helen.

Don't you have your own site? She can put them up there and still help people.

We shouldn't try and make her feel guilty about something she wants.
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Whatever...I really wasn't aware that her articles were "removed." I simply went through the articles, one-by-one, and added them to the new website system. If you click here, you will see her articles are now removed. Helen, I just simply was not aware you wanted them removed. Nobody told me.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Thank you very much, it's appreciated.