Whats The Difference?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Nj
Veteran

Whats The Difference?

Post by Nj » Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:21 pm

What's the difference between the 3 styles? I don't see any, and I refresh the hell out of my browser, so that isn't it [ctrl + refresh], Whats the change??
--nj

Nj
Veteran

Re: Whats The Difference?

Post by Nj » Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:24 pm

nevermind, figured it out... it seems a little pointless..... oh wow, its on the right!! :D Although, I do like it there.. anybody elses using the "right" skin??
--nj

FryGuy
Veteran

Post by FryGuy » Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:55 pm

What's on the right? I couldn't figure out what the difference was so I just left it alone.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" ~Plato

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

One million deaths is a statistic" ~Joseph Stalin

four
Veteran

Post by four » Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:57 pm

On posts it changes the position of the information about the poster. Such as the avatar, name, post count, warning level, etc.
NAAM

Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie » Fri Sep 12, 2003 10:16 pm

Originally posted by four@Sep 12 2003, 05:57 PM

On posts it changes the position of the information about the poster. Such as the avatar, name, post count, warning level, etc.

It doesn't make that change for me at all :huh:
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.

OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive » Fri Sep 12, 2003 10:33 pm

we are still working on all of the forum skins, personally, im not sure what exactly they do, but we have our Goof at Invisionskins.com helping us out. We are doing testing and such so.

and btw, his name is Goof, im not calling him a goof
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.

Jake
Loyal

Post by Jake » Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:24 pm

Just to update, there are now new skins available for use, courtesy of Skye and Dustin. :D
-Jacob Wilson