It's...me!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Tina
Loyal

It's...me!

Post by Tina »

:blink: Howdy everyone, I'm Tina and it's good to mee all of you! I'm from Ontario Canada, I'm extreamly obsessed with duct tape :D and I'm lovin this new face :blink: Ah well, I'm a chat staff and..yup. I'm 14 and I've been through lots. Anytime any of you need anyone to talk to just e-mail me or send me a private message..if those still work :blink: I haven't figured this whole new layout out just yet. I'll work on it :) Anyway have a great day! Go duct tape! (hehe I remember when I used to think it was ducK tape :rolleyes: )
"Most people love you for who you pretend to be... to keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretense... It's so true, we're locked in an image, an act. And the sad thing is, people get so used to their image; they grow attached to their masks; they love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it. They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession."

-Jim Morrison
Skye
Veteran

Re: It's...me!

Post by Skye »

Haha, thats awesome about the duct tape..Nice to meet you (Again). :)

Welcome to the new TeenHelp. :)
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
viv
Loyal

Post by viv »

y hello there tina

:ph34r: be quick! like ninja! :lol:

look its me! :blink:
I have thrown myself on the world... I must either conquer or die- succeed or be disgraced.

Chances thrown, nothings free, longing for what, what used to be, still it's hard, hard to see, fragile lives, shattered dreams.

~*~*~*~viv~*~*~*~
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx »

HEY TINA!!!! i never knew you had a thing for DUCT tape! lol...........i love it! hahaha it has so many uses....but you know what sometimes when you leave it on something....say a channel changer! lol...it MELTS! hahaha it got all hot and now the back of my channel changer is all gross and sticky! lol Definately one of the downsides of duct tape! lol......i used to call it duck tape too! and i have friends who still do..... LOL you're always fun! hehehe!! :blink:

:ph34r: BABUSHKA!!!
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme »

hello and welcome

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004