Lanuage Help

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Lanuage Help

Post by SirPostAlot »

DO NOT use www.freetranslations.com!!

I repeat, do not use this website!!

it is completly wrong, it doesn't do it write, that site is made for translating single words, not senences.

if you want correct translation do this

(1) go to http://www.about.com

(2) search spanish (or the language you want) translation

(3) follow there instruction

what they tell you on here + a lil commen sence = a correct spanish translation!!
MenaceToSociety
Loyal

Re: Lanuage Help

Post by MenaceToSociety »

my spanish teacher always complains about those translations sites. i love my spanish teacher, he's so funny. but yeah also do not go to http://www.babblefish.com another bad translation site.
She
Veteran

Post by She »

I thought Babelfish did a decent job.

Of course, I was playing with standard Subject-Verb-Object syntax between English and German, so I'm not sure about anything more complicated.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

Originally posted by DreamieGirl@Sep 16 2003, 09:37 PM

That website freetranslation.com is a pretty good website for translating things....hehe i used to use that to do my spanish homework.
no its not..lol...didnt you listen? haha. was it spanish one? maybe thats why. i've also gone to altavista (the babelfish) and tryed translations and got very off-the-wall things. :wallbash:
Image the banana dance will live on!Image