Im No Longer Going To Be Active In The Sg's

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
OverDrive
Veteran

Im No Longer Going To Be Active In The Sg's

Post by OverDrive »

Im no longer going to be active in the SG's

the reason, im fed up with people like emily who like to use other's passwords for her own sake

for those who like her, you are blind becauase you dont see what happends behind the scenes

i'll be posting the log of last night's meeting up later. she has admitted she's a "fucking bitch" and that she doesnt care

She has at least 4 people's passwords and she's drawn me to my end to which i want to shut down the SG's cause WE CANT EVEN TRUST OUR OWN MODS AND SUPERMODS

in the chat... /os akill add +0 *@*.frontiernet.net would remove her from the server altogether - i wouldnt have to deal with her and her bs.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: Im No Longer Going To Be Active In The Sg's

Post by OverDrive »

here's teh chat log in full
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

here is the chat log with emily i had tonight
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Rob »

I fail to see why this would be a reason to refrain from being active on the SG's.

Make me supermod. I'm a jerk, but trustworthy :shifty:
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Emily has problems like anybody else, nobody is perfect on these groups.
Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Rob »

Eh, I am. :|
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Meow, purr...hiss! This is just wrong. I think someone should dump a bucket of water over my head to give me a refresher, because now we're just getting out of hand Adam.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

archers_angel
Veteran

Post by archers_angel »

I used to love coming here, but lately, its become a CHORE. I dislike having to come to the SG's, because I know there will be pages upon pages of more pointless fighting.

However, there is only about 10-15 people who are constantly awkward and fighting. Maybe less. And TeenHelp has 1,414 members. So I keep on coming back. I ignore the 10 or so people making it a living hell for everyone, and stay here for the 1,400 people who genuinely are nice, and dont fight, and are just here because they want help.

When you think of it like that, it makes it a little bit better. I'm not letting a handful of people ruin something I love.
unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty »

Do what you want to do OD, but to me youre being childish.

Think about it, if something doesn't go exactly right, you're ready to give up on it. Well... that's being a child to me.. But if you want to be a child, go ahead, it's your life.
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

it is ABSOLUTELY CRAZY to say that they haven't broken any rules. but i'm tired of trying to get you guys to open your eyes, so i give up.
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Soul
Loyal

Post by Soul »

Wow..I really can't believe this is happening... :blink:

These few ass holes on here that keep fighting are runing everything for the rest of us, are really getting old. Their ignorace and arrogance keep us from helping others on this site, or just seeking help ourselves. A lot of people *like myself* use this site a lot for GOOD reasons, and it sucks that people like them are ruining it...This is an awesome site, I love it...But it is just people like that, that have to ruin it for everyone else....Blah...

...just my opinion

-Jessica
I had the notion that you'd make me forget the world...But your undecisive mind shows me that you are "just another guyl"...I had the feeling that those looks you gave me were real...What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams maybe then you'd know how I feel...

But that day will most likely never come for me

And it's just my luck to end up getting stuck

... to everything you are...

<...The Spill Canvas...
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

There aren't that many proper active users right now anyway. Most of the posts are conversations in chit chat or other forums or pointless posts in the other forums (like this one) or people being told off/warned.

It's one big royal mess.. how to fix it?
angelbbi55
Loyal

Post by angelbbi55 »

heh, all this makes me wonder if i have a good reason for coming here, i mean, sometimes i come for help and stuff, but damn, half the time i come here is to talk to everybody, i feel kinda stupid now, and od, it's not a good enough reason to stop being active in the SGs, just cuz some stupid little bitchy ppl get on ur nerves, if that were the case, i'd get on my nerves all the time instead of just other pplz :D
I look into your eyes

So full of pain and betrayl

And as I wipe the tear from your face

I see that they've never looked so beautiful...
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

If I let everybody get to me who does on here, then I probably wouldn't be here either. You've got to rise above it.. or even trying to get to know Emily for the great person she can be when she is listened to.
Sosa
Loyal

Post by Sosa »

wtf?jus cause ur a mod,supermod or admin means you get special treatment when you do something wrong?if a regular member did this then that person would be banned forever and never allowed to return.i dont see what the problem is here and y it is so hard to make desicions on what to do.ne mods or admins who break the rules to the extent of using others passwords should have their power on the site revoked and banned for a month.
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

** Violated General Rules #5 and #9. Edited for offensive materials by four. **
--nj

Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Rob »

** Violated General Rules #5 and #9. Edited for offensive materials by four. **
Sosa
Loyal

Post by Sosa »

oh and dont shut down the support groups even if you help one person a day on here its better than helping none at all.fuck the fighting people don't get along and never will.we all have contrasting opinions and everyone does something that pisses someone else off.who really gives a fuck if there is any fighting and if people dont get along.if you dont get along with someone then just dont say nothin to them.no reason to start shyt and cause a problem for a few people here. then to have it turn into somethin big and have OD considering shutting down the SG's.its ridiculous its come to this again just like before when the groups were shut down.all because of fighting and people not being able to follow simple rules.its not hard to follow the rules here there not strict at all.there actually not even that strictly enforced either.i do enjoy commin here n readin a few posts everyday, but im tired of the fact that when i do come here a lot of the time and come into general there is usually an arguement going on between some people.though the reason we connot resolve ne thing is because all the admins,mods, and supermods take sides most of the time in situations.when really that only causes the problem to continue on.when a problem occurs just sit back and analyze it and decide the best way to deal with it.take no sides just deal with the problem and get it done.don't sit here and drag it out for a few days or weeks.postin the convo that they had at the meeting didn't need to be done.that only is going to further all of this shit going on.deal with it properly and then move on.
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

Originally posted by Rob@Sep 14 2003, 12:32 PM

Skye sucks more then Adam :|

niether of them suck.. They are both very hard working people, my comments above are just because i'm frustrated by the fact the once again, the admins are bending rules to fir their needs..
--nj