Lets Get Back To Helping

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Nj
Veteran

Lets Get Back To Helping

Post by Nj »

I just did some thinking, and altough I'm still upset by things that have happened, I say we all take a renewed vow to get back to helping.. I mean, I'm going to go on trying to help here as long as I don't recieve warnings for doing so. I hope everybody else can see that our bickering, etc is a waste of time and isn't helping anybody, if anything its alot of self promoting..

I'd like to apologize for being caught up by things, I digress my maturity is still growing, I once more got lost in a 'make something better' when its not really all that bad mentality. Sorry about that..

- nick

ps: I'd like to note that I still stand by what I've said, I just am pointing out that It didn't need to be said apparently, because the admins do have some clue what's going on, although I'm not sure thats true, I will take their word for it... :ermm:
--nj

Saren
Veteran

Re: Lets Get Back To Helping

Post by Saren »

Awww! :hug: I respect that whole thing you just said 100%! And I hope there's not arguing in this topic, just full of nice *eyes around to people, then hugs Nick* I'm happy for this and I agree with you! Let's all move on and forget about it!
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

xJuliex
Needs Another Hobby

Post by xJuliex »

I agree. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ONE TREE HILL RULES!!!
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Yesss. Let's help. FINALLY! :D
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

please :(
There's always someone cooler than you
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I think someone needs a hug :hug:
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Sosa
Loyal

Post by Sosa »

iv said this site is designed for helping and that we need to stop fighting at least 20 times in the past. doesnt help though it might stop for a while but people always find some reason to get mad and argue.its pretty much been the entire history of TH.in the couple years i been here i cant remember a time where there wasnt fighting. i thought new ownership would change that though, but I guess not.who cares ne more though just ignore it and let it b dealt with however.
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

Sosa, it's very hard to ignore when there are fights in almost every topic ya know? The staff is trying their hardest to make this better, and hopefully soon it will be..but till then we can't ignore it, but we can try to be civil and mature, so fights aren't so easy to make :blink:
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...