I'm Back!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
CuteLilChk
Loyal

I'm Back!

Post by CuteLilChk »

Hey, some of you may remember me... I hope. :) If not, just say you do, because that would make me feel special. :P Anyways... I've been gone for 3 months and now I'm back. Just thought I'd tell you. Wow... my summer was quite an adventure. I went to Palm Beach, FL, San Diego, CA, and Las Vegas, NV. I worked at a summer camp as a counselor for a month, ran away to Las Vegas to be with my internet love, (And it was wonderful! Worked out fine! he wasn't a pedifile or anything!) um... of course I can't go a few months without anyone dying... one of my good friends died about a month ago. :-\ And I'm getting over meningitis right now.

Anyways, I want to brag about my boyfriend, so... oh darn, you got lucky. I have to go to class. I will brag about him later. :P

I love you guys and I missed you over the summer. Later! :)

Love,

Chelsea
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young
Kiyotie
Veteran

Re: I'm Back!

Post by Kiyotie »

Welcome back, sounds like you've had quite an adventure
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Sliver
Veteran

Post by Sliver »

:D WB!!! sounds like u had a lot of fun wit ur new BF... (hint hint :P) :D hope u manage nto catch up in here :D
Sliver, A.K.A Tom/Tommy/Tommy Boy (thanks to Lisa and sweethelp)

Moderated with Sweethelp in Bullying forum from Oct 6 2003 to 2006 sometime.

Moderated in the Self Expression Forum and Computer forum mainly, along with the rest of the lounge, until December 2006.

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

Hey wb!
There's always someone cooler than you
CuteLilChk
Loyal

Post by CuteLilChk »

Ok, I'm back to brag about him now. He is soooo wonderful! His name is Justus and he is 19, almost 20, and he is sooooooooooooo incredibly sweet. I love him so much. He is 6'4 (talllllllll!!!) and he has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. (I wish I had a picture scanned to show you guys. He is such a hottie! :P ) :D Anyways, we spent a day on the strip and we went to the top of the stratosphere, and it was so much fun! :) Some guy came up to us and asked if we were married. Of course we said no, but... I was thinking 'yes! yes! we are!' hehe! I'm not going to see him again until next summer though :'( I will live, but it will be hard. Anyways, yeah... I hope you enjoyed hearing about him, and if not, why did you finish reading this then? lol. ;)

Love,

Chelsea

P.S. (hint hint: I did...! :wub: :P and it was hella good fun too! :P )
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

sounds quite riveting.

well, welcome back, hope that you and your boyfriend work out... he sounds like a sexy one!
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...