Deleting Submitions

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Cute_missy
Loyal

Deleting Submitions

Post by Cute_missy » Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:17 pm

I posted a few things that i want to delete because they are not a problem anymore. how would i get rid of them?
Roses are red, Violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you but the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl is empty and so is your head

FiZzBaW
Veteran

Re: Deleting Submitions

Post by FiZzBaW » Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:20 pm

Friend,

You may go back to the things you posted and edit them, but the purpose of this site is to help others by replying to thier post and to keep an archive of issues and answers so that others can look through and find answers to questions they may have, and not have to post a question. So regardless if its not a problem anymore, I would ask that you leave it as to help others who may have the same issues as you had.

-My thoughts

-FiZz
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

four
Veteran

Re: Deleting Submitions

Post by four » Tue Sep 16, 2003 10:01 pm

Part of this site is that it is a volume of problems that others can search in the future. What happens if someone runs into the same problems you have had in the future? They can now search our support groups for keywords relating to this, and who knows your threads may pop up. This way they can be helped.
NAAM