Honors World Politics

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
AgnosticAtheist
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Honors World Politics

Post by AgnosticAtheist » Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:23 pm

ok, doin better in ethics...now to this class...politics. i hate it and i dont know what to do. i want a 4.0, so i need to do good. but i hate...HATE political science, i try to pay attension but i cant. no, its not a disorder, its just THAT class. i find it so boring, i try to read our assignments...but i never finish cuz i find it so dull and boring. in class, the prof. is really nice...but when i take notes, i find myself doodleing all over the page insted of paying attension. i cant get my work done...i just hate that class...i try to pay attension...but its so boring and i hate it so much, i dont care about world politics. help me please!! :sadbye:
"I think an Agnostic would be the more correct description of my state of mind. The whole subject of God is beyond the scope of man's intellect." ~Charles Darwin

"I stopped praying when I realized I was talking to myself." ~Woody Allen

ToraToraTora
Veteran

Re: Honors World Politics

Post by ToraToraTora » Wed Sep 17, 2003 2:22 am

ooooh...smnething i enjoy. I'm actually cosidering majoring in that...too bad i'm a biochem major right now..maybe next year.
Wheee. I'm Hyper-Emo.

ΔΦ of ΔΚΕ #981 Class of 2004

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Sir Winston Churchill

AgnosticAtheist
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: Honors World Politics

Post by AgnosticAtheist » Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:30 pm

im a bio/chem pre vet major....so thats why i hate world politics
"I think an Agnostic would be the more correct description of my state of mind. The whole subject of God is beyond the scope of man's intellect." ~Charles Darwin

"I stopped praying when I realized I was talking to myself." ~Woody Allen