Quick Quick Question

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Quick Quick Question

Post by Shwynsh »

Question : I'm doing a lab for earth science-

why is it important to organize your data?

I understand the question.. but I just can't put it into words!!
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Quick Quick Question

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

So that u can repeat it and read your results correctly.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

It is important to organize your data so that you can easily see all of your information without taking up lots of time searching for it.. lol trying to be smart<<
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

It's important to organize your data so that you can present your results in say a graph or chart, and have an account of what you did. That way you can go on to draw conclusions and evaluate what you did. Also, so others find your work coherent. And so you don't lose your work. So you can take an average if you repeat the experiment (oh and repeating increases the reliabilty of your results too ;)) Loads of reasons. Hope this helps.
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace