Thought I'd Say Hi

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
PsychaDasiy
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Thought I'd Say Hi

Post by PsychaDasiy »

Hey everyone. I just got here and so far it seems pretty neat. Im 15 and I live in Michigan-the LP. Yep, so thats about it for now. I'll be seeing you!

Sadie :D
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."

-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
Kristina
Veteran

Re: Thought I'd Say Hi

Post by Kristina »

Hey Sadie welcome!
There's always someone cooler than you
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Heylo Sadie! We're glad you like it! Just PM us for any questions if needed! :D
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

archers_angel
Veteran

Post by archers_angel »

Welcome to TH!
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

Hi Sadie.. Have fun!! :D
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"