French

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
staples

French

Post by staples »

does anyone know how to translate into french good and is willing toread a paper i have to write and see if its right, please? let me know thanks.

-take care
Daddys_Lil_Defect
Loyal

Re: French

Post by Daddys_Lil_Defect »

I know french....i went to a french grade school and take french in high school..
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Ask me, I'm bomb at french.

My classes are in french.
She
Veteran

Post by She »

Originally posted by NunchakuSteve@Sep 24 2003, 05:04 PM

Ask me, I'm bomb at french.

My classes are in french.
Ugh, language immersion--is it as bad as it sounds?
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8