Ancient History...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Ancient History...

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Like...I'm doing a project on Sumer...the oldest civilization....and one of the things I need to include in my presentation is Historic persons...what would this classify as?

Like..would rulers, or more importantly the 1st ruler fall under this or what???

I don't really udnerstand it..
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Re: Ancient History...

Post by Jaegermeister »

Ummm.... well when you are going very very far back in history, it is mostly reduced to legend anymore. Name any factual people you can find, and if you read about heros from their myths, name a few of the more heroic ones.

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

I didn't take ancient civ yet, so i don't understand what you are taliing about. Mabey someone in Homework can help.

*** Moved to Homework Help ***
Trivialnight
Loyal

Post by Trivialnight »

What about Socrates? or if u want earlier than that, how about Cleopatrea?

-tn
raine
Loyal

Post by raine »

The most famous Sumerian ruler was Gilgamesh. He was around, 2700 b.c, I think. You should write alot about him. He's really the only notable Sumerian historical figure.
What I have done is to show that it is possible for the way the universe began to be determined by the laws of science. In that case, it would not be necessary to appeal to God to decide how the universe began. This doesn't prove that there is no God, only that God is not necessary.

~Stephen Hawking.

Estuans interius, ira vehementi, Sephiroth!

Donnie Darko.