Pass Restriction

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
xXSecretlyxSinningXx
Loyal

Pass Restriction

Post by xXSecretlyxSinningXx »

The school put me on pass restriction...pass restriction!! Damn my school is so stupid. I hate it. I didn't do anything. Well...okay...fine...maybe I sorta did something...but all I did was try to skip study hall...and I told the truth when I got caught and this guy I was with ran away....and he didn't get in trouble...he got to go home...which is NOT a punishment by the way...and now I have to sit in class and almost piss my pants...then my mom tried to ground me for it..haha...yea right. Why are schools so strick...I made a mistake...I said sorry...what more do they want? I hate pass restriction...I have no time to go to the bathroom...go to my locker...or anything...thats taking away my free will...I'm a slave...haha...okay maybe not a slave...but...I dunno...sorry....I guess I am just venting...since I am in school right now...makes me even more mad...I hate school...pass restriction...pshhh...I just piss my pants and they can wash them for me :D

Okay...Im done :shy:

Just felt like writing and couldnt think of anything else....sorry :huh: :shy:
rosiegirl06
Loyal

Re: Pass Restriction

Post by rosiegirl06 »

How can they keep you from going to the bathroom? That's not something you can control. I mean, if you gotta go, you gotta go. It sounds like your school is really stupid!
Not all who wander are lost.

Never be someone's slogan, because you are poetry.

I'm a wild and an untamed thing

I'm a bee with a deadly sting

You get a hit and your mind goes ping

Your heart'll pump and your blood will sing

So let the party and the sounds rock on

We're gonna shake it 'till the life has gone

Rose tint my world

Keep me safe from my trouble and pain
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

What do you mean by pass restriction? At my school, that just means how many characters you have to have in your network password.
-Sam!
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

they have NO right from keeping for from going to the bathroom.
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
xXSecretlyxSinningXx
Loyal

Post by xXSecretlyxSinningXx »

Pass restriction is when I can't leave the room no matter what...unless its like a fire drill...but I am not aloud to go to the bathroom until next Wed. because I'm on pass restriction for a week. I asked the princiable today if I was aloud to go to the bathroom and he said no and I asked what if I have to go really bad and he said all well and i said that isnt fair and he said its my fault and i said well i didnt put myself on pass restriction and he told me to be happy my punishment wasnt worse...so basically i have to piss my pants if I have to go to the bathroom durning class... :furious:
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

yea that must suck. but maybe if u get to all ur classes and show an hoenst effort u can get off of pass restriction
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

my school doesn't have the pass restriciton...ohh...i get it, not letting you use the pass...haha...i am kinda blond :).......but in my school the teacher has to follow you if you are in pr. ........they can't not let you use the bathroom...because

not letting you use the bathroom--->bladder infection (urine is an acid that if it stays in your bladder too long can give you and infection)-------------->hospital------>sue your school

so its illegal to not let you use the bathroom!