On Contract

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Daddys_Lil_Defect
Loyal

On Contract

Post by Daddys_Lil_Defect » Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:43 pm

Urgh!! Ok well last year I was put on contract at school...meaning if i do anything wrong..skip, tell off a teacher, smoke..i get expelled. well it was supposed to be a temporary contract, like it was supposed to be over today. but i got called into the office 2day, and the VP said that because ive had so many lates already this year, im being put on permanent contract. WTF?? im so gonna get expelled because i cant stay out of trouble lol! even if i try, i somehow manage to get in trouble. and its not my fault that im always so late. my locker is all the way across the school from all my classes...except 4th..and grrrr. And these fukkin grade nines! They got the worst attitudes ever! They stand in the middle of the hall wen everyone is tryin to get to their classes and we gotta push them out of the way! I almost got into a fight 2day with this one chick. I pushed her and she almost fell and shes like bitch and im like get out of my fukking way u skank...grrr my friend had to drag me away or i wud have beat her.!!! I hate my fukking skool!

fightforjay99
Loyal

Re: On Contract

Post by fightforjay99 » Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:22 am

man im sorry school does suck and i hear u about the freshmen it seems that they are the same wherever u go these day they r just so ignorant and stupid u should try to talk to the school officials say its not fair and its not ur fault ur late its bc of the location of ur locker and how do expect u to be on time when u have to run from one place to another in such a limit of time with people in the hallway and if they dont let u tell them do u wanna see why i am late for classes then be me for a day and try to get to class promto on time
Bite ME im a tormented individual

whats one more fall when ur me whats one more skinned knee to bleed

Open your eyes and find urself. Before u decide where u belong decide if that is the only place u want to hide. A place to hide and to dry all the tears away
whats one more place flee

Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky » Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:48 pm

Negetive attitudes usually come out with negetive outcomes. Maybe you should politely approach the princepal about this issue. Maybe they should have a teacher keep the flow of students walking. If you have toubles of getting to class on time maybe you should ask yourself if you are socializing on the way to class. Because I used to be late all the time that way. Sorry about the smoking deal. Just try to not smoke on campus next time... :( that sucks... But anyway I guess it is a way to show you what you are doing wrong.
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry

faith
Veteran

Post by faith » Sat Sep 27, 2003 8:41 pm

u just gotta stay out of truble. do watever ur little ass can do to get ur butt to class
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot » Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:58 pm

gezz, thats really strict!! But there are people in my school that have had that, and its (in my school anyway) just a way to scare "bad" kids into listein to the rules. After they get in trouble they just go to Night School w/o expaltion, but many in your school its different. Just get to class on time!!!!!!!!!