Some Peop..... Most People Really Piss Me Off

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
pmfman
Veteran

Some Peop..... Most People Really Piss Me Off

Post by pmfman » Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:35 am

people get me so mad sometimes im starting to feel more and more like i want to smash thier face in with a bat. i dont know how to desctibe it either them im about to snap like a rubber band being streached slowly more and more and more.
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol

InfinityBPS
Loyal

Re: Some Peop..... Most People Really Piss Me Off

Post by InfinityBPS » Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:52 am

Yes, I used to have urges to kill and maime people, then I smoked weed and realized that there are better ways to make yourself feel better than bashing people's faces. Mabe you should try it, seriously, I used to listen to stuff that made me want to hurt people, now I listen to sublime, white stripes, tom petty, pink floyd, ya im alot happier now. But ya, your SX, have fun with that, seems to be working for you so far :rolleyes:

RainAngel
Dedicated

Post by RainAngel » Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:55 am

umm.....last yearit was my first year at this new high school and i was junior so it kind of sucked....and these one girls got me so pissed off i seriuosly wanted to fight them they made me so furious...but yeah my counselor seriously put me in anger management for like 4 days and it helped my anger go down but it was so funny....she made us do like drawings of what we feel like and scream into a pillow or like count to 10 lol slowly...it was a great class and just to show for it all i GRADUATED from it haha....but this year its my senior year and im doing good so far with my temper that is..
<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE </td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'Im dying here just to be saved</td</tr</table<div class='signature'-Dashboard Confessional

<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE </td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'Responsibility whats that? Responsibility not quite yet!?</td</tr</table<div class='signature'

Paige
Loyal

Post by Paige » Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:05 am

ppl are asses. simple as that.

pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman » Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:31 am

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

four
Veteran

Post by four » Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:58 am

Using drugs and alcohol to avoid probelems is a terrible thing to do. It simply temporarily postpones those problems, and they later come back even worse. Added onto that are the problems resulting from the drug use. It is very good decision not to use them in this manner pmfman.

Of course everyone gets pissed at different people at times, but you just have to grit your teeth through it and try to get on with life.
NAAM

Sosa
Loyal

Post by Sosa » Fri Sep 26, 2003 3:57 pm

yeah i was about to fuck some1 up 2day n just start hittin him in the face then i realized if i get in skool my car leaves my driveway for good and also last nyt i was pissed 2 cause i went out n i was like i gotta b home by 2am so i can sleep since i gotta go 2 skool.so the muthafucka goes and does donuts when we were drivin around smokin and blows a tire.so then we drove on it for a minute and then stopped and called some1 who had a jack cause there wasnt one in the car.then once that was done we left and i got home around 3.i was really gonna fuck him up but it only woulda caused another problem.i told him stop doin it cause he was gonna blow a tired and burt was sayin the same fuckin thing.but he jus didnt fuckin listen.interestin nyt though.not one that will b forgotten

Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren » Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:25 pm

I know that feeling. But sometimes we have to try our best and hold it in. Ga, even though that can get aggravating and we'll just wanna jump outta control. We'll just have to learn to ignore them. :P
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

TimeMachine9906
Loyal

Post by TimeMachine9906 » Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:25 pm

Know what always helps me out? If you write the persons name (who youre mad at) on a peice of paper then burn it, it really makes you feel ALOT better seriously.
So Let's Find A Bar

So Dark We Forget Who We Are

And All The Scars From The

Nevers And Maybes Die

SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll » Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:33 pm

When I was sick I was in soo much pain and I went to a counciler and she gave me this stuffed pig and said to take all my anger out on it and everything... I would yell at it and throw it and punch it. It really helped.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy

raine
Loyal

Post by raine » Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:36 pm

Don't take life so seriously.
What I have done is to show that it is possible for the way the universe began to be determined by the laws of science. In that case, it would not be necessary to appeal to God to decide how the universe began. This doesn't prove that there is no God, only that God is not necessary.

~Stephen Hawking.

Estuans interius, ira vehementi, Sephiroth!

Donnie Darko.

Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj » Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:59 pm

Do what I do, cause public mayhem and get yourself banned from various places.. :D Sorry your frustrated, I think sometimes we all need our own robotic punching bag or something.. I'm getting strong urges to curse somebody out... hmm... four, go on AIM!!!! :P
--nj

pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:04 pm

Originally posted by Antha@Sep 26 2003, 02:25 PM

I know that feeling. But sometimes we have to try our best and hold it in. Ga, even though that can get aggravating and we'll just wanna jump outta control. We'll just have to learn to ignore them. :P

i have been. picture a leaky roof and using a bucket to catch the drips, the bucket being my patients. after time it will overflow.

skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 » Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:44 am

Originally posted by raine@Sep 28 2003, 02:36 AM

I agree :huh:
I wish I were a spy.

emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie » Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:36 pm

Originally posted by love_in_a_box+Sep 29 2003, 01:44 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (love_in_a_box @ Sep 29 2003, 01:44 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-raine@Sep 28 2003, 02:36 AM

I agree :huh:[/b][/quote]

If you dont take life seriously.. than what do u take seriously, because everything you do is part of your life..
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**