I Need....

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
tillthedayidie
Loyal

I Need....

Post by tillthedayidie »

when im at skoo i just cant concentratemy grade are slipping beacuse i cant do my homework. ive tried everything but i jsut cant do it
love=nonexistant

i believe that lovers should be tied together and thrown in the ocean in the worst of weather and left there to drown left there to drown in their innocence i believe that lovers should be chained together and thrown into a fire with their songs and letters and left there to burn in their arrogance

aim=gangstaninjaxx.. ill be glad to help or just listen if you need someone to talk to
blah~blah
Loyal

Re: I Need....

Post by blah~blah »

do you really think you are trying as hard as you can? Are you under a lot of stress?

If you can't concentrate mabye you should talk to your doctor...you could have add or something..
Have you ever tried to step in my shoes?

Have you ever tried to balance on that beam?

And if you ever tried to step in my shoes

They'll never be quite as soft as they seem.

-incubus
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

u can do it. u just have to stick with it. dont give up!
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
tillthedayidie
Loyal

Post by tillthedayidie »

yes i am tring as hard as i can and i am under alot of stress and im not giving up thx for both your help
love=nonexistant

i believe that lovers should be tied together and thrown in the ocean in the worst of weather and left there to drown left there to drown in their innocence i believe that lovers should be chained together and thrown into a fire with their songs and letters and left there to burn in their arrogance

aim=gangstaninjaxx.. ill be glad to help or just listen if you need someone to talk to
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

You can do it ! Just stick with it. If ur school has like an academic skills center that u can get help with homework in that really helps. Trust me thats what gets me through geometry. Let me know if I can ever help. Good Luck, Mandy
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

What i would do, is just make a list of everything that you need to do. Make a strict sceduale and follow it!! That will work!--

You just need to consentrate more

---Best Wishes---
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

I have exactly the same problem.. though I seem to try really hard, I don't get too high grades and feel that studying is becoming so damn hard now and really difficult to concentrate... I have to read a book in French of 764 pages with all difficult words that I've never heard of before.. I dunno how and if I'm gonna make it, coz everybody speaks French here since their birth, and I came here only 2.5 years ago.. It's really hard, and I just have no courage to continue...

I'd give you some advice.. If I could.. coz I need one too..
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
xJuliex
Needs Another Hobby

Post by xJuliex »

Stick with it, do your best, and maybe find a tutor or something. Do you not understand the homework or what???
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ONE TREE HILL RULES!!!
bttrflyrawker15
Dedicated

Post by bttrflyrawker15 »

Sometimes its hard for me to concentrate.. so once i get to that point i call someone or write a note.. and get all my stress out of me.. after a lil while im able to jump right in and do all my homework
For God so love the world

that he gave his one and

only son, that whosoever

believes in him shall not

perish but have everlasting

life.

John 3:16

**~*Jamie*~**