Anime Club

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
JadeiteS
Dedicated

Anime Club

Post by JadeiteS » Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:09 am

Okay, I'm thinking of starting an anime club at my school, and its almost done... All we need is a teacher sponser (-.- whoo boy, this is the hard part, but not too hard i hope...) anyway, if we do get this club going... What kind of activities should we have?

emotionalcutie
Veteran

Re: Anime Club

Post by emotionalcutie » Sun Sep 28, 2003 1:58 am

Well from what I know most ppl who like anime like to draw it too.. maybe u can have anime character drawing contests! or shows .. sumthing like that! And you can ask teachers if you can display them in the halls or in a display case.. sounds like fun to me ! lol
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**

SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:01 pm

We had a contest like that in my school and the winner drew our school mascot in like a new design and now its all over the school. Also, we painted it on one of the walls in the locker room..
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy

DarkDespair
Loyal

Post by DarkDespair » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:27 pm

I tried to start a debate team at my school, and no one wanted to sponsor it :-( That was the hardest part, we had a lot of people who wanted to join, but no teacher to sponsor it. I'm not big in anime, but like others have said...a drawing contest would be neat. And also, you could watch episodes of different anime shows to get an idea of artists styles.
Well I'm caught between myself and me

And I can't find the bridge from my mind to reality

I'm trying to find a place in the sun

But I'm drowning in the rain that's falling

Every place I go

One year- September 1st, 2004

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot » Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:43 pm

painting, drawing, carving and other things to that relavince will be good. Persoanlly, i would have left more info, but i don't really know what an anime group does or do for we don't have one at our small country school! :(