Recent Problem I Have Been Having..

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
xGlitterxSoresx

Recent Problem I Have Been Having..

Post by xGlitterxSoresx »

Okay, first off, i am normally not like this. I am usually kind of happy, i have a wonderful boyfriend friends etc...

But, ever since about two weeks ago i have been feeling sad and worried about nothing.. i get a feeling in my gut, which causes faint tears to form. I have also cried over nothing at all, which is strange. i was on the phone with my boyfriend last night, i was talking, it got hot in my room, and i started shaking. i soon then started bawling, which my boyfriend then asked what's wrong, and i couldn't answer him, because there was obviously NO reason for me crying.

I cryed like two times on the phone with him. I have cryed alot over the past two weeks, and i hope i will feel better soon, because i hate being like this...

I really hope someone could give me a word or advice

-Jessica-
She Lay Gutted
Veteran

Re: Recent Problem I Have Been Having..

Post by She Lay Gutted »

Wow... I've never heard of this happening before.... Maybe it's just prolonged PMS or something?
"So when I disapear,

She will still be here...

Sifting my remains through the ashes.

She's not ordinary.

She's just. like. me." - Bottom Feeder [Project 86]

DepressedSlumber
Loyal

Post by DepressedSlumber »

I've felt the same way a couple times before...personally i think that's it's just because you haven't cried in a while....that happens with me i cry for no reason but then i stop and i feel a bit better....some odd reason...i think it's natural ...so i wouldn't worry too much ... hope all goes well :D byebye
In every heart there is a room

A sanctuary safe and strong

To heal the wounds from lovers past

Until a new one comes along
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

Maybe your depressed?? But I dont know thats just my guess..
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Sometimes you just need to cry :) It's nothing abnormal, everyone needs to let it all out sometimes. Just stay in your room alone for a good 30 minutes and cry your eyes out. You don't have to have a reason.
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

That's a lot of how I've been feeling recently too. And it's an awful feeling! It makes you feel powerless and out of control and just plain stupid for crying over nothing, and things you can't explain. It's worse when you'd like someone to just sympathize with you and they can't simply because they're too busy trying to figure out "what's wrong."

I think a lot of it for me has to do with heavy loaded schedule and school and little pathetic worries that will just suddenly trigger a tear (like my dad asked me to cut the grass and as soon as he left my room and I was ready for tears). I don't know what your religious status is, but for me, having a devotion to God (and gradually taking steps to be a better christian and person as one) I've been seriously taking up prayer and looking up some little passages in the Bible that might possibly help. It's just a consideration. But as far as the situation itself... take everything you do one small step at a time. You'll be okay. If this seems to get worse or just not let off in the next couple of weeks, I'd suggest trying to talk with someone about it because I think after that much time it might be a little worrisome. But for now, keep a calm head about yourself and use friends, and your boyfriend as a crutch to keep you going. It's always nice to have people around who care!
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
Laurna
Dedicated

Post by Laurna »

I think alot of people can feel this way. It could be emotions, or even depression. Whichever one it is, it's hard to deal with.

Try talking with your doctor or visiting a few sites on depression. Talk with your mom or dad and see what they think. Or alot of the time, just talking helps.

Whichever is best for you.

Try to keep a good attitude about you though, everything seems better with a smile :0)