Dreams...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Kiyotie
Veteran

Dreams...

Post by Kiyotie »

I don't really know where to put this...

My dreams are really cool lately. Is it normal to experience INTENSE emotions in your dreams (love, fear, sadness)? What about your senses being heightened sometimes ... I once smelled something in my dream and I've felt pain twice (probably not really, but it's hard to describe) I also saw extremely colorful dots...at least I know I dream in color :detective:

I don't really know what I'm asking, this has just been getting really weird and (although cool) kind of freaky. :bag:
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
nj100688
Veteran

Re: Dreams...

Post by nj100688 »

i've had dreams where i've had intense emotions before. when its like fear or sadness i'm really glad that i woke up but if its something like love then i wish so much that it never had too end. ahhhhhhhh well. i've smelled stuff in my dreams before but thats probably just a smell that was around when you were sleeping and the pain probably has something to do with what was happening around you while you were asleep but i really don't know.
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance
She Lay Gutted
Veteran

Post by She Lay Gutted »

I once dreamt I was in a pitch black room with with neon colored shapes swirling all around me.... I woke up scared shitless. Lmao.

Anyway, I guess it's normal.... As long as they're dreams, right? LoL.
"So when I disapear,

She will still be here...

Sifting my remains through the ashes.

She's not ordinary.

She's just. like. me." - Bottom Feeder [Project 86]

Bateluer
Loyal

Post by Bateluer »

SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

I read this book on dreams once and it was really kinda cool. Since I don't know exactly what the dreams u were having were about I can't tell u what they mean but u could go to the libary and look it up in a book. Alot of times I have really intense dreams. Its kinda freaky when night after night like whats happening in the dream continues on.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
big_johnson
Loyal

Post by big_johnson »

Sometimes I have dreams of very deep sadness. Like my g/f would die a horrible death. Like one time, I was driving and I had a flat and i pulled off the side of the road. And i went to a house near by to borrow a wrench and while i was walking back, a semi plowed into my truck with her in it asleep. And I was screaming her name at the top of my lungs and I ran over to help her, and then the semi fell over on top of my truck. All I could do was scream her name and cry. It was awful :crying: :crying: :crying:
"Others who broke my heart. They were like northern stars, pointing me on my way into your loving arms. This much I know is true, that God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you."

Lying close to you feelin' your heart beatin. And Im wonderin' what you're dreamin. Wonderin' if its me your seeing. Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together. I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever!

"Take time with a wounded hand cause it likes to heal"

-Nirvana
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

That's so sad... :(
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Platinum_orange_defect
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Platinum_orange_defect »

i dont think its weird. i always dream in color, and i always smell stuff, and i can feel pain or pleasure. i like feeling the latter in my dreams... but hey, thats just me ;)

*~*~*~I see the blood all over your hands. does it make you feel more like a man? was it all just a part of your plan? the pistol shaking in my hand and all i hear is the sound......always.~*~*~*
xJuliex
Needs Another Hobby

Post by xJuliex »

My dreams are always really emotional, and whatever's going on in real life is in my dreams. Like this morning, we were at school and this guy wouldn't talk to me, he doesn't talk to me in real life, and then the bus on the way home started falling apart, because the other day(in real life) a window fell out of our bus. Lol.

I experience premonitions in my dreams also, I can think logically in a dream. Like one time I told myself it was just a dream, and that I could do whatever I wanted because it was just a dream, so I explored the premises of a college.

I also have puzzles in my dreams, where I have to find a button to get out of them, or I won't wake up. There are all sorts of dreams, and none of them are odd, or "not normal".
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ONE TREE HILL RULES!!!
xJuliex
Needs Another Hobby

Post by xJuliex »

Intense dreams are SOOOO much better than normal ones.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ONE TREE HILL RULES!!!
qsgurl3324
Loyal

Post by qsgurl3324 »

I've had intense dreams before like the ones you explained. Ones that i'll wake up and could have sworn that i was actually living them. But what i've found out from reading is that you usually have intense dreams like that when something significant has happened in your life or is about to. Dreams just put all your memories and thoughts into a story that you can only see when you fall asleep. But just remember all it is, is a dream. Eventually you'll wake up and all they'll be is a memory. :)
~Qsgurl~[/SIZE][/SIZE]