I Can't Do This Anymore

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Tyoka
Veteran

I Can't Do This Anymore

Post by Tyoka »

I can't take it anymore. Everytime I read something that shows a difference between men and women, it's always for the worse. I always bend the words to make it worse off for me. Most the time I don't even have to bend the words. Men suck. Men are horrible. I'm sorry to all you guys reading this, but you're all horrible diguisting pigs because you have a penis.

The only way to get rid of this thoughts is to cut myself off from society. No more being online, no more TV, hell video games make go crazy sometimes because how women and men are "symbolized". I can't take this anymore, I'm gonna go crazy if I keep listening to the world about how women are better than men but at the same time they're the weaker sex so they deserve all these handicaps in life. IT'S BULLSHIT!! AND I HATE IT!! And anyone willing to argu for the woman's side in this can just STICK A CORK IN IT. I don't want to hear anything about women! I don't want to talk to/about women, I HATE WOMEN!! I HATE THEM ALL!! Yes I'm being sexest, sue me, I DON'T CARE!!! THE ENTIRE DAMN WORLD IS SEXEST!! Why should I be any different?

I don't know what the point in ranting about it is, it's not like anything will change. Tommorrow will be the same, I'll hate women just as much as I do now.

Anyone is welcome to flame me if they want...I deserve it...
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.
archers_angel
Veteran

Re: I Can't Do This Anymore

Post by archers_angel »

I'm not going to "flame you", i just don't understand you! You definitely have some issues with male/female gender roles, i mean, you claim to hate women, but frequently post about how you refuse to be a man too!

Its just confusing!! Can't you ignore all of this, just forget about it! Cutting yourself off from society will only harm YOU, it wont stop or prevent the problem. Change happens gradually, and, im sure that EVENTUALLY, all sexism will disappear. So start the change. Stop being sexist yourself, and it should help.
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

I wasn't sexest for along time in my life. There's no way for me to not be sexest now, I want to be sexest. I have to.

I do hate women, I'm jealous of them. I know women don't have "carefree" lives but I don't care, I'm jealous of the woman's place in society. I wish I had that. I wish I had all the ups and downs to being a woman, but I can't. That's why I hate women. That may not be a good enough reason for anyone else, but it's a good enough reason for me.

And all the downgrading to men that I see doesn't help at all. That's the reason I'm so angry, that's the reason I don't want to be in society. The sexism will never go away, and I can't just forget about it. I'd give you an example how I feel but I can't...

And even if I did just "forget it", or try to, it would always be there, in the back of my head.

There isn't anything I can do about this is there? Life is going to be nothing but pain for me...
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

Enchantra
Dedicated

Post by Enchantra »

"I don't want to hear anything about women yet I'm devoting a whole post to how much I hate them! Yeah I'm cool!"

:rolleyes:

"You can only be you. A lot of times it's never good enough for people." -Tori Amos
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Well it's your choice on what you are, but girls aren't the only ones being put down. Guys are, and it's like prejudism too. It's not prejudism, true, but all genders criticize others for some kind of thing cuz girls and guys are different.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

i've always hated how women say they're the better sex and then they make guys do things like open doors for them like they can't do it themselves but i'm not jealous of women at all. they have to have periods every month and if women want to have a kid they have to go through all that toture when really a guys part could take just a minute. so thats how i see it i guess.
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance
Enchantra
Dedicated

Post by Enchantra »

hahaha...make guys open doors for them? Guys can pick and choose what they want to do and unless he's a doormat he won't let a woman walk all over him. Are you saying it's wrong for men to help women in that way?
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

it's considered gentlemanly to open a door for a girl. have any of you ever seen that Gyco(or is it Gieko? i don't know) comercial were the boy and girl are on a date, and they go to the carnival and he asks for 20 bucks to help pay the way in? they're making fun of that, the fact that he didn't pay her way. girls are TREATED on a date, guys treat.

so while, sure in the past women did get the same respect men did, women were also pampered in the past. but even though women are treated with more respect now days, men don't get pampered. personally that doesn't matter to me, i never pampered any girl so i don't feel like i've given and never received, but when i see things like that commercial, it kinda makes me think how uneven it is between men and women. i know it's just a commercial, it was just an example of how i see life. my parents(both divorced and re-married) are great examples of this. both of the males in the relationship worship the ground that the females walk on, and the females have fun at the males expense. maybe it's just with my family, i don't know, but that seems alittle unfair doesn't it?

but all in all, i know women don't have perfect lives. i know they have their fair share of problems, but honestly i like their problems more than the guys problems. i think i could deal with having pain each month better than i can deal with being expected to be dominant in a relationship. better than i can deal with being expected to be perverted. better than i can deal with with the fact that i will give my partner pain in sex and there's nothing anyone can do about it. i'd much rather take the pain. i want someone to think about me and say "I feel sorry for that Kevin person...he has such a terrible life..."

thusly i'd be better as a girl than i guy...and that's why i hate women, or rather i'm jealous of them. i guess i don't hate them...i can't really HATE anyone without a good reason, but i'm not really fond of most women.

anyways, i'm feeling alittle better about it. Saya tried to help me yesterday and i got alittle upset so i just forced myself to look past my problems. sorry to any of you who took offence in this post...
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

:-/ Well I guess if it all got off your chest. But both of them have their things in problems. Girls can be perverted too. One of my guy friends last night was telling me on the phone about the older girls around his area being perverted. Girls around here are though. Eck. I donno. i think I get along with..guys more...?
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Enchantra
Dedicated

Post by Enchantra »

Get a sex change. Nevermind...a therapist would never validate you to do so.
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

my councelor said it might be a good idea for me to "look into it". :huh: that's why my mom won't let me see him any more...she's over-religious and thinks getting a sex change is wrong morally.
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul