Most Posted In

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Most Posted In

Post by SirPostAlot »

Hey, i know that they show you what forum you posted in most, but is there a way to see like a list of which forum you posted in 2nd, and 3rd...or do you just have to make tally marks on paper?
xxlilcubancutie0
Loyal

Re: Most Posted In

Post by xxlilcubancutie0 »

Grrr..I was lookin for the "track this topic" button..but i didn't find it (was there ever one..oh well.)

How funni that you'd mention this..becuz for the past..5...4..dayz i had been thinking about that same subject...

so yeah..anyone kno???

Plus..is there a "track this topic" button..? J/W... :blink:

Jessiica <3 Ruben -- o4.2o.o5

The Veronicas

four
Veteran

Post by four »

Originally posted by xxlilcubancutie0@Oct 4 2003, 10:01 PM

If you go all the way to the bottom on the left hand side while looking at the topic under User Options there is a link that says "Track This Topic".

I do not think you can see that though Aim User.
NAAM
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

Originally posted by four+Oct 4 2003, 10:04 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (four @ Oct 4 2003, 10:04 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-xxlilcubancutie0@Oct 4 2003, 10:01 PM

If you go all the way to the bottom on the left hand side while looking at the topic under User Options there is a link that says "Track This Topic".

I do not think you can see that though Aim User.[/b][/quote]

What four said, but to add

[ Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic | Subscribe to this forum | Download / Print this Topic ]

This is tat the bottom of every topic
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
xxlilcubancutie0
Loyal

Post by xxlilcubancutie0 »

Oh...thanx overdrive...i didn't understand what four was saying..but thanx to both of ya'll....

Back to the first question.....??????

Anione??

Jessiica <3 Ruben -- o4.2o.o5

The Veronicas

Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Someone gonna answer Jeff's question? I was wondering the same thing. Just so you have an idea.
-Sam!
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

I do not think you can see that though Aim User.

Chocholat Moi...he answered it...it wasn't the answer i wanted haha, but he answered it...haha...i was just curious to see like how many posts i have in each, but mainly in my mod. forums...haha..ohh well, better get a piece of paper and a pen ready...............