Question

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
OurLadyOfSorrows
Needs Another Hobby

Question

Post by OurLadyOfSorrows »

This isn't worrying me too much but i thought i'd point it out (sorry if it's offending in anyway)

I can't really remember how long ive been here but it's been a few months now and i don't seem to fit in with anybody around here.

Dont get me wrong, i didn't come here in order to find popularity but when certain arguments arise or things are said i always feel like i'm butting in a little. What it seems to me is that all the people that have been here longer have their own little groups, sayings etc and no new people get to have a sense of belonging anywhere..if that makes sense.

I'm not looking for attention or anything, just wondering if anyone else feels like that
I can resist everything except temptation - Silverstein
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Question

Post by iHEAVENn »

well yes, some users have been here longer but they dont try to make others feel left out.

and yes, some users do know what certain things are and others dont. but just give it time youll understand :)

its not like everyone just goes around trying to become a group of people, just some people on this site sorta click different ways with others
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
xxlilcubancutie0
Loyal

Post by xxlilcubancutie0 »

Yup..I've felt that way..

I still do..

Jessiica <3 Ruben -- o4.2o.o5

The Veronicas

archers_angel
Veteran

Post by archers_angel »

Well then, PM the other users in this thread, who also claim to be left out, and make a whole new group of friends!! Its the best way of doing it! You'll have your own TH Group in no time!
four
Veteran

Post by four »

Well TH is a community, and just like any community some people are going to end up feeling like this. Unfortunately this is not something that can really be avoided. Especially with the vast majority of us being teenagers, this sort of thing is going to happen, but with the combined efforts of everyone here we can try to limit how often it does happen.
NAAM