New...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Brad
Veteran

Re: New...

Post by Brad »

Welcome. Enjoy responsibly.
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Glad to have you here, enjoy!
-Sam!
Soul
Loyal

Post by Soul »

Hi. :)
I had the notion that you'd make me forget the world...But your undecisive mind shows me that you are "just another guyl"...I had the feeling that those looks you gave me were real...What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams maybe then you'd know how I feel...

But that day will most likely never come for me

And it's just my luck to end up getting stuck

... to everything you are...

<...The Spill Canvas...
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Only thing you need to know is the rules. The link is in my sig. make sure to read them, or you could do somthing wrong and not know it.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Welcome. What Cindy said is all you need to know. THOSE are important. But if you need anyone, you just PM us. That's at the bottom. No disrespect, even if it IS truth :P
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

XC Sabreur
Loyal

Post by XC Sabreur »

HI :D

Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy TH, its lots of fun. Take Care.
I'm a moderator of the Family/Friends forum, and Relationships! If you ever need help with anything, feel free to email, IM, or PM me.

For those of you wondering what my name means, here it is. The XC stands for Cross Country, because I run cross country and I run distance in track for my school. And Sabreur because I fence sabre in my spare time. And no, its not a lightsabre.

And if anyone else here fences or runs cross country or track, PM me ! we should talk sometime, I love running and fencing :D
archers_angel
Veteran

Post by archers_angel »

Hi! Welcome to TH!
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Hello! TH is one of the best sites in the world! Scratch that...its the BEST site in the world!! Everyone here is friendly 99.9% of the time. Glad you chose Teenhelp.org to help you out. I am looking forward to reading your posts :)
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

Hey!

I'm sure you'll like it here...
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

*posted twice :shy: *
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

this site kicks butt, just like my song said. hope you have fun, and im marisa if you ever wanna talk!
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...