What Should I Do

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Crazytrain12788
Loyal

What Should I Do

Post by Crazytrain12788 »

ok i really hate my new school, this one kid keeps makin up SH** about me like how i like to F*** animals and am a homosexual. i am not but i dont have any problems with them. he keeps on going on and on with it. it started out ok like we would joke but now its annoying and he wont shut up. also for all of you people who watch southpark, he started calling me mongolian fromt hat one city wall episode, cause im asian (part). he makes up stuiff like "you are a gay mongolian who likes to F**** ghengis Khan haha" and he makes up stuff and keeps saying stuff and it is annoying. i told him to STFU a few times but he wont stop. so should i tell the teachers that he is harrasing me by race and sexuality, or tell his parents. i would beat him up but i dont want to get expelled from my private school. if i tell any one of them im sure that he will mention it to people and eventuay everyone will think of me as a tattle or a pussy. i dont want people to think of me like that. and i dont want girls to feel sorry for me or make fun of me. what should i do?
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: What Should I Do

Post by SirPostAlot »

Hello...you have the same situatios as me...well not exact, but close...

just ignore them...yelling back and telling won't do anything, but have more people critize you...

~~~My Thoughts~~~

I am moving this to bullies, as a fact that you are being bullied

***Moved to Bullies***
Crazytrain12788
Loyal

Post by Crazytrain12788 »

well the thing is i did ignore him. he knows that i am and he says stuff like "he is ignoring me" and he keeps doing it. its just annoying. i should kick his @$$
Doh!-Nut
Loyal

Post by Doh!-Nut »

you are a gay mongolian who likes to F**** ghengis Khan haha

I'm sorry, if anyone can even make up a good insult they pretty pathetic.

Lame lame lame.
There's more then Democrats and Republicans. Get a new mantra, and in the meantime remember to use No More Tears? brand baby shampoo every evening.
Sliver
Veteran

Post by Sliver »

Tell a teacher. OK, so it sounds like a feeble idea, but do it anyway. he's just a stupid fool and should be punished.
Sliver, A.K.A Tom/Tommy/Tommy Boy (thanks to Lisa and sweethelp)

Moderated with Sweethelp in Bullying forum from Oct 6 2003 to 2006 sometime.

Moderated in the Self Expression Forum and Computer forum mainly, along with the rest of the lounge, until December 2006.

U r GeTtInG aBuSeD
Dedicated

Post by U r GeTtInG aBuSeD »

*edtied*

13. Don't create posts or replies that either bump the topic to the top or don't provide any further information to the topic. Examples of this kind of response would be a reply only containing "lol" and nothing else.
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

tell a teacher. if it doesnt work tell your parents until they listen. then maybe they will call his parents. and the stuff he is sayin...its so ovbiously shit. anyone who believes it is silly!
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

Originally posted by Halo_n_Horns@Oct 23 2003, 01:12 PM

tell a teacher. if it doesnt work tell your parents until they listen. then maybe they will call his parents. and the stuff he is sayin...its so ovbiously shit. anyone who believes it is silly!

i agree. especially since its gotten this bad
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)