If You Are Being Bullied:

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

If You Are Being Bullied:

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

Ok. so ur being bullied...emotionally or physically. It is getting you down. Well here are a few things that could help you...and some facts that might interest you!

BULLIES may seem tough and brave but deep down they are cowards who are upset about something themselves and pick on YOU to take their minds of their own pain.

BULLIES were probably treated badly by someone else...or maybe their parents so they dont know how to handle other people. AND if people are being nasty to THEM they chanmge the bad attention to YOU to get it away from themselves.

BULLIES pick on those who they feel wont stand up to them and are scared of them. you must TELL someone if u r being bullied so that they can help!

HOW to try and AVOID bullies approaching you:

1) Try to hang out in VERY big groups of friends so that you are a harder target.

2) TELL an adult u trust or a teacher etc and get the bullies STOPPED. Continue pestering the adult until they do something to help.

3) If it is emotional..try to ignore it. or at least do not show the bullies that they are upsetting you.

HOPE THIS HELPED A BIT. i have been bullied before...pm me if u want advice
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

sweethelp
Veteran

Re: If You Are Being Bullied:

Post by sweethelp »

thanks, those are some good things. i bet its gonna help a lot of people who are being bullied right now.
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)