Dodes Anyone Remmebr Hop-along

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Hop-along
Loyal

Dodes Anyone Remmebr Hop-along

Post by Hop-along »

Does anyone rember Hop-along cos that me, is Wolfy still here and the pengium queen ( I think thats was her name sorry if I got it wrong) I was the one iwth a crush on a teacher movedon a year and a bit ago now studying at college for IT quals going great
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: Dodes Anyone Remmebr Hop-along

Post by Shwynsh »

sorry to say i dont :/

but welcome!
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

Hey!
There's always someone cooler than you
CoolChick123
Loyal

Post by CoolChick123 »

hmmm...the name sounds like familiar...i used to be on here a long time ago...back then i THINK my name was blink182babe, although im not totally sure